Episode 3

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Murmurs filled the subway once again. Sae saw Sangah calling the police. "The police aren't picking up! What o we do?" You heard Sangah exclaim. "Sangah, stay calm." Dokja replied " Sangah, you've played the game the development team is currently working on, right? You know, the one where only a handful of people survive the apocalypse."

"Huh what's that got to do with anything?" Sangah said back. Sae saw this as a chance to approach them. "What he means is that this is like a real life situation of the game" you stated walking towards them. Dokja replied with a, "Right! Think of it this way...We're part of that game right now..."

"A game...?" Sangah said sweatdropping. "It's simple. Every game has rules. We just need to follow them." Dokja explained. "Rules? What are you-?" Sangah started but was interrupted " He means that we just have to figure out what those rules are, and survive." Sae said not noticing the glances Dokja was giving her.

This person- they seem like they already know the situation we're in. He heard people yelling distressed calls like "SOMEONE, PLEASE OPEN THIS DOOR!" And "TRY BREAKING IT WITH A HAMMER."

I don't know why this is happening, but it's clear that...TWSA, which I've been reading for over ten years...was coming to life right before my eyes. Think... what do I need to do... to survive?

🄾 🅁 🅅
🄼 🄴 🄸
🄽 🄰 🄴
🄸 🄳 🅆
🅂 🄴 🄿
🄲 🅁' 🄾
🄸 🅂 🄸
🄴 🄽
🄽 🅃

Episode 3
CHAPTER 1
The beginning of the Paywall
Part 2

————————————————————————————————-
MAIN SCENARIO #1
————————————————————————————————-
[PROVE YOUR VALUE]
KILL ONE OR MORE
LIVING ORGANISMS.

Category: MAIN
Difficulty: F
Time limit: 30 minutes
Reward: 300 coins
Penalty for failure: Death

———————————————————————————————-

"Okay, everyone! Calm down." Dokja heard a voice say. "Take a deep breath, and stop what you're doing Have you all calmed down? May I have your attention for a moment?" Dokja saw a man waving his hands around to try to get everyone's attention. "As you all know in a national emergency such as this one, even a small commotion can lead to heavy casualties. So, from now on, I will take charge or this situation." The man said. "What? Who the hell are you?" Angry voices said. "A National emergency? What are you talking about?" Another shot out too. "I'm...an army lieutenant currently serving in unit 6502." The lieutenant said, pulling out his ID revealing his name to be Hyeonseong Lee from the Ministry of Defence.