Episode 1

The day I read the last chapter of a novel I read with one other person for 10 years, the world within the novel became reality.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sae scrolled down to read to epilogue of "Three ways to survive the apocalypse" There wasn't much. Just as omniscient reader's viewpoint had stated.

THERE ARE THREE WAYS TO SURVIVE THE APOCALYPSE. EVERYTHING IS FADING AND BECOMING UNCLEAR NOW. BUT ONE THING IS CERTAIN. IF YOU'RE READING THIS, YOU WILL SURVIVE.

-THE END-

[Three ways to survive the apocalypse -FINAL EPISODE]
TLS123
Yup, this is all familiar. Sae looked around. If I'm actually in the world of the favorite novel I've need then that would mean Dokja would be on this subway. Right? Her eyes landed on a young man staring at his phone looking confused.

🄾 🅁 🅅
🄼 🄴 🄸
🄽 🄰 🄴
🄸 🄳 🅆
🅂 🄴 🄿
🄲 🅁' 🄾
🄸 🅂 🄸
🄴 🄽
🄽 🅃

Chapter 1
'Three ways to survive the apocalypse'

Dokja was looking at his phone. A figure moved up to him.
" You'll get sucked into your phone at this rate."
He looked up to see a women name Yoo Sangah.
"Oh, Hello." He said awkwardly "Are you one your way home?" Sangah replied. "Yes. What about you?"

"I was lucky. The department manager went on a business trip today." Sangah sat down next to him as he flinched at the sudden movement.

To think that I'd meet Yoo Sangah, the most popular woman in our company, in the subway. Snapping out of his thoughts he asked "Do you always take the subway?"

Hearing a sigh, she replied "Someone stole my bicycle, you see?" Dokja looks back with a surprised look. "Do you... come to work by bike?"

"Yes! I have a lot of overtime these days, and was lacking in exercise" Then more quietly she states " There were also some bothersome affairs, so it seemed like a good idea."

"Prude prestarme dinero" Dokja looks back at with a confused "Huh?"

"It's Spanish. It means "Can you lend me some money". Sangah said back with a smile. Then leaned towards Dokja's phone. " By the way, what are you reading so intently, Dokja-ssi?" Dokja quickly moved his phone away from Sangah in a quick swift move. As they kept talking someone was listening to their conversations.