Episode 0

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n was in her room reading the novel she had loved during the whole time she had been reading it. The plot, the story, and especially the characters. And in her hands she is holding the final volume in her hands. The page opened for her to see has a big word printed on it.

"EPILOGUE"

She breathed in, then out. This was it the final volume. The last part. On the cover of the novel was printed:

OMNISCIENT READER'S VIEWPOINT

Y/n shut her eyes, knowing that in her hands holds the last part of her favorite novel.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes, looking down to where my book was supposed to be but- a phone has replaced it.
What the—
I looked around only to find myself sitting in a different place.
Why am i on a subway... and it looks- familiar... As i looked around i could see my reflection on the window. I looked- different. A lot different....

She had black hair reaching to her shoulders, dark colored eyes with a bit of a gold hint, and a black hat on. With the hat on her hair appeared shorter than it really was. She was wearing a black jacket with a hood and a white shirt underneath, with black pants and shoes.
I look- like a stalker... Am I even myself right now?
My gaze fell back to my phone. It was opened, and on the phone screen it revealed the last chapter of-

                                                                  THREE WAYS TO SURVIVE THE APOCALYPSE

Wasn't this the novel Dokja read in omniscient reader's viewpoint? And this subway- it looks exactly how it was described in ORV- Did I get transported to the ORV story-??? She felt herself sweat dropping. And I didn't even get to read the epilogue-. She stared back at the phone in her hands. Oh well, why not read this instead? As I started scrolling her eyes landed on the accounts name.

..(°•••+)..

Sae Cheong
(26 years old)
( By the way "Sae" is pronounced like "Sai")

..(°•••+)..

Is this my name? Probably is. This really is ORV...
Am i feeling...
Excitement?

There was a novel that was extremely unpopular.

Total number of chapters: 3,149
Average number of views chapter: 2.0
Average number of comments: 1.08

A young man was sitting in a subway staring away at his phone.
Oh well, who would eagerly start reading a novel with over 3000 chapters? Even I, the one person out of two readers, read for over 10 years and finally reached the last chapter.

Back then, I still didn't know.

The day I read the last chapter of a novel I read with one other person for 10 years, the world within the novel became reality.

🄾 🅁 🅅
🄼 🄴 🄸
🄽 🄰 🄴
🄸 🄳 🅆
🅂 🄴 🄿
🄲 🅁' 🄾
🄸 🅂 🄸
🄴 🄽
🄽 🅃

.

.

.

.

.

.

✦=POV switch
So the next chapter will start on Sae's POV