Without giving the man a second to breathe, she snakes her fingers through his and tugs him towards the door.

It's a fast departure, one that Lizzie is grateful for and squeezes her eyes shut in brief, praying that dinner goes well and he'd be too tired to do anything before bed.

This could only happen to her.

She cheats on her boyfriend with her annoyingly attractive English co-star and then her boyfriend shows up the next day.

Great. Just fucking great.

Carson

A page flips over while grunts echo in the room. Her skin is painted with droplets of sweat squeezing through her pores. Carson pushes herself off the ground again, eyes staring straight down at her script, practicing her lines while getting a workout in.

It's one of her favorite things to do. Works both mind and body all at once, and she always makes sure to get in some exercise during months-long shoots.

Not only does it help her perform better once the cameras are rolling, but it decompresses her mind. Today was exhausting. The sun was out and it was beating on down; they had to bring a change of shirts for Carson a few times due to sweat soaking through the fabric.

Her line delivery wasn't always perfect so they had to do a few takes of the scenes today, along with some of her co-stars screwing up. A few mess ups they knew would make the b-reel, to which Carson always looked forward to.

While she may be a perfectionist in her craft, watching her own bloopers never fails to remind her that she loves what she does, and she doesn't always have to be so serious. It reminds her to be loose and enjoy the journey.

It's something she's still working on.

Thus, the workout. The hotel's gym isn't huge, but it's enough that it has all the equipment she enjoys utilizing in a session. Plus, she has it all to herself right now.

Being that today was long, Carson had shamefully admitted to herself that she was a bit saddened on how little she got to film with Elizabeth. There were a few reshoots here and there, a few moments, but none that truly held any depth for the film. They were mostly across the room from one another, within vicinity, but not close enough that Carson could make out the little flecks of gold in her meadow-like greens.

She had come to the realization that Elizabeth Olsen had done everything in her power to avoid her today. When they bumped into one another at crafty, Lizzie had barely said a word, and even so, she fumbled through them, not even making eye contact.

It left Carson understandably annoyed.

Lizzie had initiated their hookup. She had flirted first last night, she seduced Carson first, brushing up on her, dancing on her the way she did.

"What's life without a little danger?"

The Brit's jaw clenches as she completes another few pushups, jumping to her feet to grab the free weights. Curling them up, biceps flexing with each lift, she grunts with each movement.

She made the first move. She convinced Carson into it.

Not that Carson was mad about it. She had a great time. The feeling of Elizabeth's wet mouth hugging her cock, the sound the woman made when Carson pleasured her, the way her hips bucked up when CJ's cock pumped in and out of her dripping wet folds...

"Christ almighty," Carson huffs, shaking her head as she places the weights back on the rack, blinking intensely in a lame attempt to wipe away the thoughts.