16

A/N: You know what to do :)

A sharp, jarring alarm jolts awake two sets of eyes. Both immediately sigh and sit up, rubbing the sleep away, instantly being hit with headaches.

Carson reaches over to her nightstand and slaps the alarm off her phone while Elizabeth attempts to do the same. She reaches over to turn off the alarm but is instead met with bare skin.

Alarmed, Lizzie shoots her eyes open and finds herself staring straight at Carson Jay Mills.

Her eyes widen even more as her brain racks through the previous night's memories. Flickering her gaze away, she looks down at the covers, shakes her head furiously, desperately, praying that it won't look like what she fears as she lifts the covers up.

When she sees both of their completely naked bodies under, she shrieks and jumps out of the bed, ignoring the pounding headache as she yanks a sheet off to cover herself.

"What the fuck?!"

Her chest is rising and falling at a concerningly fast pace, face growing hotter with each passing second as she stares at the freaked out Brit.

Carson looks around the bed frantically, eyes moving all around while she swallows, gathering her thoughts and recollection of moments from the past night.

"I-I don't know I um..."

"We didn't. N-no, we couldn't have...I-I have a boyfriend! I have Robbie! We didn't do this, we couldn't have! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Lizzie grabs a pillow and chucks it at Carson's head, to which the opposite woman dodges as she stands up, causing Lizzie to shriek again and cover her eyes, the heat intensifying in her cheeks.

"Jesus Christ! Clothes?"

Carson looks down at herself, shrugs, and walks to the bathroom, snagging a towel to wrap around her waist before walking back out and slipping on a sports bra while the woman standing frozen in fear in the back corner stares in shock.

"Better?" Lizzie opens her mouth to speak but Carson lifts a finger and opens a cabinet in her suite, followed by water bottles in the mini fridge, "Lovely, glad we have got that sorted. Here, liquid IV, fixes that hangover right up."

She tosses a packet and water at the woman who fumbles to catch it while still holding up the sheet wrapped around her like a toga from ancient Rome. Watching the Brit pour the contents of the packet into the water with such nonchalance has her brain scrambled.

"Hello! Are you completely ignoring what clearly happened last night?! Why did you let me do that and ah..." She trails off, slapping her hand to her thigh painfully as she takes a step, realizing how sore her inner thighs and center are from last night.

Carson watches with a ghost of a smirk, tilting her head at the woman, waiting for her to calm the hell down so that she could lay it out, seeming as she clearly has a better recollection of how the festivities started in the first place.

"Are you quite finished, Elizabeth?"

The dirty blonde stares at the woman, narrowing her eyes as she releases a heavy sigh and drops her shoulders, "Yes."

"Fantastic! Well then, you may be interested to know that I tried to shut it down. I told you last night that we shouldn't do what we did, I warned you it was a bad idea. I was the one who waved the flags and you still kept going. You came on to me. I even double checked ever so often and you still wanted me to keep going, so if you're going to point fingers, look to yourself."

With that, she sips on the liquid IV infused water, tosses a wink Lizzie's way before turning back to the bathroom, only to be met by another pillow, this time hitting the back of her head.