9. Dinner with friends

Start from the beginning

She blushed but agreed.

"Words sweetheart. "

"Yes sir." She is a natural submissive. She didn't question the intimate gift. So perfect.

"Thank-you, Crysta. The reservation is at 7pm so we must leave at 6:30pm. Do you need anything else to get ready, princess?"

"No sir." So perfect. I didn't have to remind her to use her words.
I left her to get dressed.

Crysta's POV

Was this part of the game? Did the guys choose the underwear their girlfriends wore? I was bewildered. I went to the bathroom and took a warm shower. Hunter was right. It is nice having the toiletries I prefer. He is so thoughtful.
I washed my hair with the lavender shampoo and conditioner. It relaxed my nervousness. I washed with the liquid lavender soap. Finally, i shaved all the appropriate body partI rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. I looked at my naked body in the mirror. He is so wonderful, and handsome. Why does he want me? I wrapped myself in the soft towel and dried my hair. Then I went back into my bedroom on put on the expensive sexy lacy bra that he asked me to wear. When I put on the panties, I realized the panties were crotchless. I was shocked but I said I would wear the panties so I put them on. Then I put on a white floral dress with white sandals with one-inch heels. I finished the look with some lip gloss. I looked in the mirror one last time and walked towards the staircase.
************************************
Hunter's POV

I spotted her walking down the circular staircase at exactly 6:30pm. She looked like an angel in her white floral dress. I took her hand at the bottom of the steps and kissed each of her knuckles. "You look esquisite, princess," I complimented. "I don't want my friends to try and steal you from me. I must keep my gorgeous sweetheart by my side," I smiled.

She blushed and demurely responded,
"Nobody could steal from my handsome prince. Who else would spoil me like you do?" she responded.

"If all I have to do is spoil you to keep you at my side, then I will spoil you every minute of every day. You are mine, princess." I placed my hand on her lower back and she looked up at me. "Are you ok? Are you ready to go?"

"I am just a little nervous," she answered.

"My friends may be jealous that you are mine, but they will love you," I assured. "Besides I will be with you. If it becomes to much for you, we can leave."

"You would do that for me?" She was surprised.

"I would do anything for you, princess.
Let's go." With my hand still on her lower back, we headed out the door. I helped her in the car. I kissed her lips as i leaned over her to put her seat belt on.
I pulled away. "Sweetheart, if I keep kissing you, you are going to be my dinner." She blushed and I smirked.
I sat in the driver's seat and drove to the restaurant.
************************************
Crysta's POV

Hunter pulled into the restaurant parking lot. The restaurant was designed with blacks and golds. He handed the valet his car keys and instantly came to my side of the car and helped me out of the car. I looked up at the restaurant. "This is beautiful, " I whispered.

"Not as beautiful as you," Hunter responded. He placed his hand on my lower back and guided me into the restaurant.

The host looked up and saw Hunter. "Mr. Yearwood, how are you tonight?"

"Fine, thank-you! How is your famy?"

"Good. Thank-you for asking." The host continued, "The other members of your party are already here. Please, follow me."