19

06:15 pm | June 8th|LA, Urbana properties LLC|

06:15 pm | June 8th
|LA, Urbana properties LLC|

"Keem!" she yelled out as i fucked her from behind , i gripped her hair in my hand as i came into the condom before pulling out.

I know what y'all thinking , but i had to come up with something so that she would be happy and just leave what me and Kam got going on alone.

It's not the best thing to do but it's a temporary solution .

She let out a satisfied sigh before sparking up a pre rolled blunt and putting it up to her lips - i did a double take before snatching it out her hands "Are you fucking crazy?" i asked.

She rolled her eyes " You acting like i'm smoking crack , it's some weed Hakeem , nurse Angela said it was fine" she said - referring to her midwife.

"The same nurse that was talking about how she was sipping henny throughout her first trimester.. yeah ight " i replied back.

"Whatever , anyways i'm going to a shoot tomorrow so do you think you can go by yourself to pick out a stroller ?" she asked as she slipped on her pink robe .

"I thought your next appointment was tomorrow ..?" i replied back , confused .

A flash of an unreadable expression crossed her face before she gave me a small smile "O-oh yeah , no i postponed it for wednesday instead" she responded.

I looked at her frowning slightly "You can do that?" she replied with a nod "Yup , we'll im bout to hop in the shower , order some post mates or something" she said hastily before walking away to her bathroom.

I ignored her weird behaviour and pulled up my phone to order some breakfast, after i sent the order i went over to my instagram- swiping through my mutuals stories.

Ivybaybee_444

Ivybaybee_444 ✓