6

16:40 pm | May 13th| LA , Luxury Landing Apartments|

16:40 pm | May 13th
| LA , Luxury Landing Apartments|

The sun beamed through my window in streams of golden light , I took a sip of my cranberry juice as I turned to the next page of the book that sat in my lap . It was officially the weekend and I had nothing better to do so I thought i would entertain myself with one of my favorite books.

But after an hour of reading words off the page i just wasn't feeling it , my mind had been occupied . Constantly thinking back to the moment I had with Mizani a few days ago , the way he smelled , his touch even down to his voice.

I had seen him the next day after the whole ordeal but it was like every time we would cross paths he wouldn't even acknowledge me and when he did he would only briefly allow his eyes to meet mine before looking away. 

If it had been any other guy i probably wouldn't have cared but It was different when he did it , it had only been a few days of knowing Mizani and i was already crushing on him .

I felt like a fourteen year old girl all over again , practically infatuated with a guy i barely knew. Because that's what it was , I barely knew him.

All I knew was that his name was Mizani Pierce and he had an older sister named Peach. I looked down and picked up my phone , contemplating. Now- if I was crazy I would google him..  but i'm not so i put my phone face down and continue to finish the chapter i'm on.

After another five minutes of reading my eyes began to drift off to my phone that sat on the couch next to me , I gnawed on my bottom lip before shaking my head and turning my head back to my book.

I scanned the page looking for where I stopped but i had lost my position , i let out a small sigh and shut the book completely .

My eyes drifted off to my phone again , I mean its not really crazy to search people up , if anything its a safety precaution. I should know more about the man working in the same building as me.

I picked my phone up , unlocking it and clicking on the google app , I typed his name into the search bar before pressing enter.

As soon as the screen loaded the first name I saw was not a Mizani Pierce but a Hakeem Mizani Pierce , 22 years old. And next to those words was a very large number with the small words 'Net Worth' typed beside it , my eyes widened as I read on.

It said that he came from a wealthy family , originally from Manhattan New York , although he spent most of his time in Brooklyn. I scrolled down the site to see that his parents, Desiree and Amiri Pierce , had two other kids.

A son named Semaj and a daughter named Jasmine that went by the alias 'Peach'. I clicked on Peach's name first , it sent me to another website that said she was a popular social media influencer and professional nail tech with millions of followers .

The picture next to her name was of a light skin girl with deep chestnut colored eyes and long dark hair that was pulled up into a slick bun . She wore a grey and black varsity jacket with a designer shirt underneath . You could see the small tattoo on the side of her neck that read "𝓕𝓮" in red cursive letters  , similar to Mizani's, and next to it was a small butterfly in the same colour.

She was gorgeous , I could see the similarities between them both  , she had the same slender almond eyes just in a different color and they both shared the same soft caramel complexion.

In the picture she was smiling , showing off the diamond grills she had along with the dimple in her right cheek. Her and Mizani almost looked like twins .

After coming out of the site , I went back to click on Semaj's name , Mizani's older brother. It said his full name was 'Semaj Delane Pierce' From 1996-2022 , he had a younger daughter and a wife that he left behind after his passing....

The site didn't go in too much detail about how he died , just that he passed at the young age of twenty five  and that his family were distraught after finding out.

The section about him overall was very brief , but there was again a small picture of him on the screen.

He shared the same complexion as Peach and Mizani although he clearly had hetrecromia ; his right eye was a dazzling hazel while the other was a deep brown , almost black.

His hair was cut short , in the picture he had waves and wore a small diamond earing in his ear and a big diamond chain that hung around his neck.

He had a few small face tattoos , one that read "𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌" In black cursive above his eyebrow and another one that read "𝕱𝖊" in a roman sort of font.

In his arms was a brown skin little girl she had dark brown eyes and light freckles that dusted along the bridge of her nose and spilled onto her cheeks.

She looked around the age of one , she was wearing one of Semaj's hoodies and her hair was slicked down into a ponytail.

She had a big , goofy smile on her face that showcased her front two missing teeth as she played with his chain , He looked down at her with a look that I can only describe as pure adoration.

I closed my laptop as i finished my stalking , setting it down on the couch along with my phone before i walked over to my kitchen.

I put my now empty cup in the sink , grabbing a sponge to wash it up .

Mizani was still truly a mystery to me . Although google gave me insight on his family it didn't say much else , there wasn't much about his job or anything like that.

Maybe it's a good thing that i didn't further delve into this growing curiosity , i look crazy basically stalking someone i hardly know .

I made my way back over to my living room , I picked up the candle that sat in the centre of my coffee table before lighting it , the smell of Jasmine & Sandalwood flooding the room.

I sat back on the couch , picking up the book i was previously reading . I really gotta let what happened go.

__________

𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺𝚂 𝟺 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

vote & comment

share your opinions + show some love <3

- chichibean 😚