And so it happened.

By 8, he was gone with about 15 guards. Usually, he only takes me and maybe 2 more. These guys are incompetent. I trained with most of them, and they look like they walked into the cartel by accident. Maybe a few can fight. Not that I care.

I gave it an hour to make sure everyone was gone, then walked to the doctor's room.

*knock knock*
I knocked and waited a minute before he opened.

'Oh, Jimin. What can I do for you?' He looked surprised to see me. I never came to his room so I'm not surprised that he's surprised

'I'm afraid we need to go. That group of mercenaries is on their way here, and I can't protect you all on my own. Grab everything you need, and we're moving.'

'What? But- what?!' He was obviously afraid

'Do you want to live or not?'

'Y-yes.' He gulped and stuttered. Such a wimp.

'Then grab your shit. You've got 2 minutes. Don't leave your research or whatever you're doing behind.'

He ran off like a headless fly, buzzing around, collecting papers into a box.

'Office!' He ran past me with the box, then swapped more papers from there. He set up the PC to delete everything in a second and took a bunch of USB sticks and a laptop.

'Is that everything?' I ask

'Only those are left.' He motions to a little thing looking almost like a mini fridge, filled with viles of all colours.

'I'll take those.' I picked it up, being careful not to break a thing. 'Follow me.'

He didn't even stop to think about it. He just followed like a duckling.
He must have been one of those kids that you could kidnap with a candy.

This house isn't big, so it only took a minute to get to the car. I put the viles in the trunk of the car and told him to jump in the back so one can see him through the tinted glass, and like a good dog, he did as he was told.

'Where are we going?' He asked in a scared tone

'Somewhere safe. A safehouse my father set up for you. It is in Seoul.'

'Your father-'

'He knows. I alerted him earlier, and he is on his way back. He will meet us there. Now relax and lay back.'

I kept checking through the rear mirror to see what he's doing, and he just kept looking out the window calmly. At least I don't have to calm him down.

And almost 3 hours later, we were there.

'We're here.'

I had to pull him out of the car as he was in absolute shock, looking at the villa in front of him.
'What is this place?' He mumbled as I walked with him to the porch

'You'll find out in a second.'

I rang the bell 3 times and waited.
I kept my eyes on Mabuchi as the doors opened, and with each inch the doors opened wider, more colour drained from his face.

'Welcome, doctor. Long time no see.' 

There she was. Smiling at him as brigthly as she could, leaning on the doorframe. I really want to go to her. God it's so weird having all these urges without knowing anything about them.

Mabuchi took a step back, as if to try and run, but he only bumped into me. I figured he might try it, so I was right behind him.

'No, no, no, no, no...' He muttered to himself and was ready to run. Yeah, right.

'Try it. Make my day better.' I threathen as I flip a knife in my hand, staring him down

'The least you could do is say hello, doctor. Where are your manners?' The sarcasm is pouring out of her words and her smile

His entire body stiffened as he was looking at her, having nowhere to run.

'I believe you met my wife.' 

Another evident shock on his face. 
'How do you- What?!' 

'You didn't think I brought you here by accident, did you?' I tilt my head a little. 'For a genius scientist, you sure are dumb.'

'I guess there is no need for fake manners around here.' She dropped the smile, replacing it by a glare that makes even me uncomfortable, slowly walking towards him. 'You and I are about to become really great friends, Mabuchi.' Her voice is nothing like her usual one. It's cold, emotionless. Dreadful even. 

'Rain...' He barely mumbled her name

'Good. You remember my name.' She kept looking him up and down, as if she's checking him out. Or looking for his vital organs. One or the other. 'Do you want to come in on your own, or should I break both your legs and drag you in there myself?'

That gulp he did was clearly heard by everyone. Even the rest of the guys who were only watching from the side could hear it. They all nodded and smiled a bit at me as they saw me, so I nodded back. 

'Walk.' I bumped him in the back, pushing him and he stumbled a bit, but he was too scared not to listen, so he slowly walked to the guys

'Morning, doctor. Come in.' Namjoon guy smiled in a creepy way, gesturing for the doctor to walk in

But I was more focused on her. She was still looking at Mabuchi as he walked away, looking at  him more like he's a target practice than anything else.

I know I should move, too. Go inside. But I am kind of stuck in my spot. My body won't move in any direction but hers, and I don't know what to do. Even if I move the way I wish to, what do I want? 

'Um.. Rain...' I lost the words from my mind as soon as she looked at me

'Jimin.' She smiled at me, but it was nothing like that creepy, fake smile earlier. This was an honest smile. Her face lit up, and even her eyes got a bit lighter. Her voice was sweet, starting my heart a bit more than it should. 'You're going to be okay. We're gonna fix you.'
She took a step to me, her arms wrapping around my waist without a single doubt. Leaning on my chest, she squeezed me tighter. 'You're going to be okay.'

I wanted to hug her back, hold her close, but when I went to do it, I realized my arms were already around her.
I was already holding her tightly, pressing her head to my chest as I stroked her hair, and making sure she won't let go as my other arm was around her shoulders. I didn't even realize I did it. This is kind of creepy. It feels like my body has a mind of it's own.

'Rain.' I called her name again, and she looked up at me with those eyes full of care. 

I don't know what is going on with me, or what this woman is doing to me or my heart, but at the moment I don't want to think about it. I just want to feel her lips on mine.

I let the urge take over as my lips clashed on hers. Her lips spread into a smile before she started kissing me back, her hand reaching into my hair at the nape of my neck. I'm afraid I might break her in half, holding her so tight. She doesn't seem to be close enough, no matter how closely I have her pressed to me. 

Only when I could feel her digging her nails into my shoulder from where she was gripping my shirt did I realize what I did, and I pulled away.

'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I don't know why I did it. Sorry.' I was kind of scared of myself right now. Not being able to control my own body is not something I ever thought I'd have to worry about.

'Never apologize for doing something like this. Please.' Her hand left my hair and was now on the side of my face, holding me gently as she smiled at me. 'Besides...' she pulled me closer, whispering in my ear, '...you've done way, way more to me than this.' 

Her little giggle made me chuckle a bit. If I want her this much without even remembering it all, then I can't even imagine how much I wanted her back then. So, if she says it, I believe her.

'We should go inside. I believe we have work to do.' She left a soft kiss on my cheek before she pulled away from me, and then took my hand, taking me inside with her.