Chapter 66: Love Transcending Realms

The dream revealed that even as a mortal, Chanyeol's soul had been intertwined with the celestial realm, hinting at the cosmic connection he shared with Baekhyun long before they met in the mortal world.

In the celestial realm, time flowed differently than in the mortal world. It had been centuries since Baekhyun and Chanyeol's mortal lives, but their love endured, unyielding and eternal.

One serene evening, Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood upon the same celestial precipice, the one where their journey had culminated. The tapestry of stars above seemed to dance to the rhythm of their love, and their celestial wings glistened with ethereal light.

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun said softly, his voice a melody that echoed in the celestial air. "Do you remember the first time we met?"

Chanyeol's warm smile mirrored the radiance of the stars. "Of course, Baekhyun. It feels like it was just yesterday. Your presence was both intimidating and captivating and little did I know then that you would become the love of my eternal life."

Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol closer, their celestial forms intertwining. "I may have come to the mortal world with a fruitless sin, seeking my wings' restoration, but it was you who taught me the true meaning of love and sacrifice."

Chanyeol's eyes shimmered with tenderness. "And it was you who showed me the boundless beauty of the celestial realm and the magic that exists within the universe."

As they embraced, memories of their mortal lives surged through their immortal minds. They recalled the laughter shared, the tears shed, and the moments when love had triumphed over adversity.

"We have witnessed countless love stories unfold since then," Chanyeol said, his voice tinged with awe. "But our love, Baekhyun, it's something extraordinary. It surpasses the boundaries of any realm."

Baekhyun nodded, his heart overflowing with gratitude. "Yes, Chanyeol, our love is a cosmic miracle. It knows no limits, no end. It's an eternal flame that burns brightly in the heart of the universe."

As they spoke, a celestial phenomenon occurred. A shower of shooting stars streaked across the sky, illuminating the cosmos with a breathtaking display of celestial lights.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol knew that this was no ordinary phenomenon—it was a cosmic celebration of their love. The angels and celestial beings watched in awe as the shooting stars formed a heart-shaped constellation, a symbol of the love that had endured across realms and time.

With tearful eyes, Baekhyun and Chanyeol made a silent promise to each other—to cherish every moment, to explore the infinite wonders of the celestial and mortal realms, and to guide the souls destined to find love.

As the celestial celebration continued, they joined hands and soared through the heavens, their wings carrying them to new heights. They traveled through constellations, danced among nebulas, and basked in the awe-inspiring beauty of the cosmos.

In the celestial realm, their love was an eternal symphony—a harmonious blend of passion, devotion, and compassion. Their tale had become a beacon of hope for angels and mortals alike, a reminder that love was the most powerful force in existence.

And so, Baekhyun and Chanyeol's love story transcended realms and etched itself into the fabric of the cosmos. Their celestial love remained an everlasting testament to the power of love, the enduring legacy of their journey, and the boundless magic of a love that knew no boundaries of time or space.