"No," the boy answered, sitting next to me and holding his hand out. "I'm Manjiro Sano, but you can call me Mikey, let's be friends!"

To be completely honest, Katsume was the only friend that I ever had. I didn't really talk to any of my classmates unless it was absolutely necessary. But, for some strange boy who I never met to be holding his hand out to me to be his friend. Why refuse?

"Sure," I smiled, taking his hand. "I'm (Y/n) (S/n), it's nice to meet you Mikey."

"Nice to meet you too, (Y/n)."

-End Flashback-

Mikey, Draken, Peh, Pah, and I were in an abandoned warehouse debating on our next move. Mikey sat, while the rest of us stood. Soon enough, Takemichi came in yelling.

"Mikey!" the blonde panted as everyone turned to face him.

"Takemitchy," Mikey smiled. "What's up?"

"What the hell are you doing here?" Draken grunted.

"You're only going to get hurt if you stay," I cautioned.

"You got no business here," Pah added.

"Get lost you shithead," Peh asserted.

Takemichi stepped forward as Draken continued talking. "No offense, but this is a heavy meeting."

"This fight with Moebius," Takemichi claimed. "It can't happen."

"Huh," Mikey blurted.

"I can't say how, but there's something I know," Takemichi explained. "There's someone else who's pulling the strings here."

Clearly pissed off, Pah grabbed the blonde by the hair and tossed him aside.

"Who do you think you are telling us what to do?" Peh yelled. "You tell him Pah."

"One more word, and I'll kill you, you piece of shit," Pah threatened, turning back to the tattooed man. "I heard you Draken, I won't rush into anything. Just tell me though, what's our plan of attack?"

"You can't do that," Takemichi attempted to continue. "You can't fight with Moebius. It's nothing but a trap for Toman to walk into."

"Why should we listen to some nobody who isn't even a part of our gang?" I pointed out. "For all we know, you could be telling us this because you want to ruin Toman."

I said this, but I had a gut feeling that we should trust him. There always is the possibility that someone convinced Moebius to harass the friend of an important Toman member. It's possible that they wanted to create chaos between our members.

Pah walked over the bruised blonde, bending down in front of him.

"Stand up," he ordered.

Takemichi did as he said, only to earn multiple punches to the face and stomach.

"We can't fight them, and you can't tell us why?" Pah ranted. "Then who beat the shit out of my friend? And who put his girl in the hospital?"

"I don't know all of that," Takemichi yelled. "But I do-"

"Ok Takemitchy, enough!" Mikey interrupted. "You've made your case, but the fights still on. You don't know anything about this pal. Once I made up my mind to fight, then Toman and Moebius are going to fight."

Takemichi stared at Mikey in horror, falling to the ground. What does he know that we don't? Why does he care about an organization he knows close to nothing about? Just because he's friends with Mikey doesn't mean that he will suddenly get special treatment.

"I can't back down," Takemichi cried. "If you fight Moebius, then Toman's finished. I just got to be friends with you three and I don't want to lose you from this. I refuse to expect that Toman is over."

"I have had all I can stand of your goddamn blubbering-" Pah shouted.

As Pah was about to punch Takemichi again, Draken grabbed his arm.

"What the hell are you doing, Draken?" Pah asked.

"Takemichi said that he's not gonna back down, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to look into Moebius some more," I protested. "Mikey?"

I glance over to him, for his opinion.

"Huh," he muttered. "Ken, (Y/n), are you two going against Toman?"

"What?" Draken replied. "That isn't what she said at all."

"Funny," Mikey asserted, glaring at me. "That's what I heard."

"Can it really hurt to look more into Moebius?" I argued. "For all we know, Takemichi could be right about the trap."

Silence filled the room. It was pretty common for Draken and Mikey to fight over things like this, but never was one of these arguments directed at me.

"Sorry to interrupt your little cat fight, children," a voice boomed from the entrance of the warehouse. "Moebius this, Moebius that. Personally, I prefer it if you keep our name out of your mouths."

The man, Osanai, wore a red gang outfit and held a comb in his hand. He combed his blonde pompadour and smoked his cigarette, as he walked closer to our group.

"You middle school cretins," Osanai continued.

"Holy crap," Pah stuttered. "You're Osanai!"

"Shut your filthy mouth, dickcheese," Osanai insulted.

"You son of a whore," Pah growled.

"Careful now," Osanai laughed, pointing his comb at Pah. "I'm two years older than you. That's Mr. Son of a whore."

That comment sent Pah over the edge. "Now you die," he screamed in fury, throwing punches.

Osanai easily dodged Pah's futile attempts to fight him, before socking him in the nose and knocking him down.

"Thanks for proving you're just middle school punks," Osanai laughed. "The Tokyo Manji Gang? Change your stupid name, maybe to the playground kitties."

I took a step forward, before being blocked by Draken. He nodded his head 'no' causing me to remember. This is not my fight, it's Pah's.

"Ugh, you see I heard you fellas were tryna pick a fight with us," he sneered, snapping his fingers.

A large group of men wearing white uniforms, almost identical to Osanai's, entered chattering. Some carried weapons and some were unarmed.

"So, I thought that we'd generously bring the fight to you," Moebius' leader smirked. "So, Mikey? This is war."

I'll Save You (Mikey x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें