83 one step closer and again far - Bondita and her mood swings

Comenzar desde el principio

Even though sumati and kalindi don't know what he is telling in English but they could grasp by seeing his love towards her in his eyes

Kalindi called him  jamayibabu he  got startled and they also hung their heads with shame by seeing the scene infront of them Sumati and kalindi felt elated to see this and covered their embarassment

Anirudh also felt shy and slowly placed Bondita on bed and raised from bed  came to bedroom door asking them softly to come inside. The three ladies came inside

Kalindi: I forgot to inform you an important thing before jamayibabu. That's why we came back to tell you

ANIRUDH: Haa Thakuma... tell me.

KALINDI: Actually make sure that the wound around Bondita's belly and head shouldn't get wet. So it's better if she take care while bathing. Just partial bathing is enough for some days. Else it will create pus and again get infected . Remaining activities she can do but be careful about stitches.

Anirudh: sure Thakuma I will make sure that stitches won't get wet and she won't get strained. I will tie one  plastic sheet around her belly so that stitches won't get wet when she went to clean herSelf

Catherine to pull his legs: You will make sure or should I send Koyli to make sure

Anirudh with embarrassed face : Maa....you also? Already that Bhatuk is there to pull our legs..

Everyone smiled . Kalindi also told : I know you won't make her work but make sure that the band aids in both places are fine.

Anirudh: Ji .

Sumati : But Thakuma her exams are around probably on next month .she had to go to school wearing that Angrezi wala paathshala kapde (uniform)

Anirudh: No Problem maa . She is upto date in syllabus and last year of school.  . And  School will give preparation holidays for students from February 1st.

Bondita will take from now itself. She will straight forward go to write exams. In all These days she will rest well and prepare for exams.

Sumati is moved Away for Anirudh's affection on  her daughter she folded her hands and told : I apologise on behalf of my dada and boudi jamayibabu. Their ego got hurt when they found that Sampoorna separated with your family..

I didn't expect this kind of attack from them. If they have Confronted face to face we could have explained them properly. But they didn't give that chance to us. And sobbed silently

Kalindi: Your dada and boudi won't change that easily Sumati. They might have seen that Tupur is also this house bahu and their daughter only left this Zamindari house . So naturally your boudi ego will be hurt. I have seen many times her jealousy towards you in past when Aravind is Alive.

Sumati : Haa Thakuma they are always like that. I am only a big fool didn't understand their cunning nature quickly and went to stay with them in Devipur along with my bachi.

Really if I think it's all shivering me inside. How cruel they  have turned ?  They sneaked into haveli mingled among servants in  party found one room to drag Bondita and easily captured her . In past also they harmed me in same way..the thought itself is scaring me.

ANIRUDH'S eyes became serious with sumati maa words and went into thoughts. Yes they are really cunning and planned to murder his Bondita..

Sumati is continuing: Their sight is also not at all  good Thakuma. I only know how smartly they snatched everything from me when me and my bachi went to stay with them (and sobbed silently). Tomorrow I will go to temple and do puja on the names of Bondita and jamayibabu..