If either of his sons helps us keep the food and plates back in the kitchen she doesn't mind, if someone creates a mess irrespective of gender, that person is supposed to sweep the floors. Which so far has been Dev.

But you wake up late once, and it's all taunts!

I sat across from her with the tea, when I heard the crashing of the door, Dev entered the house and walked inside the television room, touching his mother's feet. "Divya tea for me too!" He ordered her from here, "Go bring it yourself! She is cooking dinner!" Daiwik ordered his brother.

Who groaned in response, "Why? Teri biwi ke pare bhari hogaye?" (Is your wife pregnant?) he joked with himself and everyone laughed except Daiwik and me.

But then he stood himself and went outside, "Your mother is calling," He said as he extended his phone to me, I took it and picked up the call before it cuts down, I stood up to leave the room, but Ammi said she dialed it by mistake and she will call me again later, and hanged up, I sat back in my chair, giving him the phone back, our fingers brushing this time, but he did it intentionally. His entire hand gropes mine while taking the phone.

I fumbled after that sitting back, his mother in personal beef with one of the characters in a daily soap she watches with so much excitement.

Dev entered again and sat down next to his mother, and closer to me, leaning toward my side, "I heard you went market today?" He tried to make small talk with me, his mother was immersed in television, and Daiwik occasionally eyed us,

"Yes," I said, I don't talk at all with Dev but he just has this loud, talkative, and flirty personality. Somethings I feel like he is even flirting with his mother.

He nodded, "Divya give me oil, my mother is going to massage my head!" he ordered again, when his mother shook her head, and Daiwik warned him with his look for calling Divya to work.

"I am not giving you a massage, my wrist is hurting!" She said as he laughed sneaking, "Of course, it will! Pura din padi rehti ho!" he had a typical bicker with his mother, a very rare sight for me. In our house, there is a command that must be followed.

"Bring it, I will do it for you!?" I suggested, a huge grin-smirk spread on his face, as he turned to his brother, who looked very annoyed right now.

It's just a head massage?

He instantly jerked standing up, and bringing the oil, his mother stood up too since her episode from today came to an end, "I will go walk on the terrace a little before dinner!" She slowly walked outside, and as Dev handed me the oil, I stood up to keep the oil on his head but he sat down on the ground for my convenience rather than having me standing.

I was new to this kind of arrangement because I always kept the oil on Murshad standing while he carelessly sat on the chair.

I took the oil, as I landed it on his head, and slowly started to massage it, Daiwik's eyes were on us, his expression was off, his face completely red, while he stared at his brother who suddenly started making sounds.

"Ahh...! Zehra! Aahhh! You are the best!" he started ahh-ing loudly every time I trailed around his head.

"Ahhh Zehra! So good! So good!" I don't understand why he was yelling. What was there to scream?

I wondered but I just witness his brother getting more angrier if possible. He aggressively stood up and stormed out of the room. While Dev started to laugh mischievously!

It took me a long moment to realize this was an intercourse sound. I pushed his head back!

"You are shameless! How could you?" I yelled as I stood up, pushing him once again, and walking out of the house but couldn't find him. Did he leave?