Break a broken heart (3)

Start from the beginning

From you.
-
"Hey.." you said. "Hey." Chris replied. "Um, I'm sorry I didn't answer you earlier, or called you like I supposed to, I just." You bite your tongue. "You was with Matt?" He asked, he knew. You didn't even have to lie.

"Yeah." You whispered and looked at Matt who sat on the chair in your kitchen. "Why you was with him?" He asked. "He came to talk with me." You said. "Yeah I send him."

"Really?" You looked at Matt. "I mean, he told me he coming to talk with you." He said. "Oh.." You sigh. "So.. what did you want to say." "I'm sorry." You said. "For everything."

"I didn't suppose to be so rude to you or shit like that, I just don't want to get married to you." You said. "Not that I want to hurt you yeah, I'm just not thinking you're the one."

"Because you're thinking Matt is the one?"

Chris heart broke, but he knew all the time, you and Matt was soulmates, he couldn't separate you from him. "Yeah." You said, with eyes full of tears. "We good." Chris said.

"I always knew I wasn't the one, can you come and we will talk about it, three of us?" He asked. "Yeah, of course. Matt is getting ready, we'll meet you there."

"Okay, thank you,y/n. I love you." Chris said. "I love you too, Chris." You whispered. "But not like you love Matt.." "yeah, I'm sorry." You said. "Don't be." He said.

Chris hang up the phone and walked back to the kitchen . "You let her go didn't you?" Nick asked. "I guess so." "Why?" He asked.

"Cause Matt is the one for her."

-
You and Matt got into his place finally, Matt held your hand all the way to his home, he knew who is gonna be there and he thought of the moment.

"Don't worry will be fine." He said and ringing the doorbell. "Yeah." You said and Chris opened the door, he looked at you. "Hey." He smiled. "Get in.." He said and closed the door. "So.. you wanted to talk." Matt said. "Yeah." Chris said and sigh.

"I think, that me and y/n were both really confused all this two years, I shouldn't separate between you two. You deserve each other." He said. "And, you and Matt.. you guys are soulmates." He adds.

You looked at Matt and smile. "I guess my feeling was that bad that I forgot that I'm breaking my brother heart. I'm sorry dude, I know you guys will be the best for each others." He laughed. "But please don't forget that I love you, both of you and I'm here for you."

You nodded at Chris and Matt too. "I love you too dude." Matt left your hand and hugged you. You joined into the hug and smiled. "'My boys." Mary Lou came. "Oh hey mom." Matt said and he hugged his mom.

"We good?" Chris asked you. "We the best." You said and Chris smiled at you.

You all get out of the house to the backyard and there you saw jimmy making stakes and meat. You saw kids playing in the yard and a lot of people. "It's my mother family don't worry." Matt whispered to you.

"Come with me." He took your hand. "Oh hey." He walked towards two woman's who sat on the table. "Hey honey, how are you." One of them asked. "Im the best." He said. "And who is the beautiful woman?" She smiled.

"She is my girlfriend." He said. You said hey to everyone and everyone asked you and Matt about your relationship, they tell stories about nick and Matt and Chris.

Some of them made you laugh and some of them to say how cute Matt was as a kid. You got a really good connection with them and Matt loved it, he knew it's will be the best wish he could ever asked.

That you and his family will love each others, you played with the kids and talked with the boys. You danced with nick and Chris and made a lot of jokes about Matt.

Matt was the happiest person ever, until he get close to you. He stand next to you while you danced with nick and Chris.

"You came dance with me?" You asked him. "Yeah." He said, you laughed and sang the whole song. "Come on, hold my hand." Matt said and you both spin and jump.

Matt get Down on his knees and you looked at him. "Matt get up, we will lose the dots!" You said. "Hold on with the game." You stopped and saw Matt pulled out the ring.

"Oh my days." Nick said and everyone get up and clapped to Matt. "Matt?" You asked. "What is that?" He asked. "I couldn't wait." He said. "Holy shit." You whispered.

You was so happy and nervous and excited and you don't know what more. "Are you serious?!" You shout at Matt. "Yeah!" He said.

"Y/n l/n, do you wanna marry me?" He asked. You looked at Chris who clapped his hands and he smiled and nodded at you. He was the happiest for you and you looked at his family.

"Yeah, I wanna Marry you." You said and Matt put the ring on your finger before he kissed you and lifted you up.

Everyone hugged you and the little kids was so happy to be with you and that you'll be their aunt. Mary Lou hugged you and said how much she love you and you was very happy to see her like that.

"Congratulations." Chris said and hugs both of you. "I love you so much Matt." You said again. "I told you.." he said. "I'll marry you one day." He remind you of the old time of you and him.

"We're soulmates after all." You laugh and Matt too.

"Soulmates with broken hearts."
-
The end.