He wants me back

*3 days passed*

Enzo pov

When I heard what Oliver said, I felt like I had to step away. Because I made him uncomfortable. Probably because of me pushing him to much and also in the back of my head I felt bad. As I saw Oliver as something really unprofessional. It felt stronger as he opened up to me. I felt the feeling you get when you start to grow attraction to someone.
I remember his cute face when he closed his eyes. I could see the enjoyment all over his face. I panicked. As its so unprofessional that I even called him cute in my head. I called my friend talking Italian as then Oliver wouldn’t know what I was saying. I was talking about how I thought he was cute and how unprofessional it was. She tried to calm me down. Oliver scared me when he came up behind me. I think I hid it well tho.
The rest of the day went well and I thought we were actually going in a good path. That I was making his life more livable. But what he said didn’t math to that. I felt guilty for making him uncomfortable and forcing him to much. I felt like I did the right thing to step away.
I got on my soccer shoes. My teammate yelled for me. I walked out of the changing room and out to the big soccer field.
“Come on Lorenzo” one of the said shooting me the ball. I love soccer. I am lucky to be able to do it as my job. I just wanted to take care of someone as my side job. As I always wanted to do it. To help others. It’s why I also go to charities. I came from a household that didn’t have a lot of money. My mom worked so hard to have food on the table. And showed me how to be a good man. That’s why I feel the need to help people. As seeing people smile because they achieved something or they feel like there life is worth it makes my whole day.
We were just training, but I still take it serious and do my best. We took a break and I got a phone call. I answered while I did tricks with the soccer ball. It was Oliver’s mom. She said Oliver wanted me back. I dropped the ball in disbelief.
“What?” I asked shocked.
“He didn’t really explain much why. He just said he likes you more then the others. And he wants you back. I told him you may not want that, but he really insisted me to call you” Oliver’s mom said.
“He really said that? Wow..em I don’t know” I said thinking about it.
“You don’t have to” Oliver’s mom said. Maybe if I talk to Oliver about my feelings he may take the right choice. 
“I can talk to him. I am done at practice in 20 minutes I can come then” I said.
“Okay we will see you then” Oliver’s mom said softly. I hung up and we started practicing again. I scored some. I left after pacing up my stuff. I put it in the car. I had changed as I don’t need Oliver to know that I am famous. As he clearly don’t watch soccer. He is just playing games all day.
I nocked on the door and was let in. Oliver’s mom told me Oliver is in his room. I nocked on his door for his privacy.
“Come in” Oliver said while playing. I walked in.
“You said you wanted me back” I said.

Oliver pov

I had begged mom to get me Enzo back. He was here now and I already felt better.
“yeah I do” I said actually admitting it. It was scary to be honest.
“But I heard what you said. Did you mean it?” Enzo asked confused. He didn’t hide that he was hurt by my actions.
“I didn’t wanna admit it. But I did like how you forced me to get up. I felt better after the shower and getting in the wheelchair to look outside. I liked it. I just didn’t wanna admit it. So I lied to my mom” I said feeling really guilty. I think the apology was excepted. He sat down on the side of my bed. With his back to me.
“I forgive you, but” Enzo said and took a deep breath before he kept going.
“But I have to tell you something before we can keep going” Enzo said. I was ready to listen to whatever it could be.
“You probably remember I ran away when I dried your hair. It was because of what I said in my head. I-I said in my head that you were cute. I am really sorry I know how unprofessional that is. That’s one of the reasons I left. As I don’t wanna take advantage of you” Enzo said. I was shocked. He thinks I am cute? Me? He..he thinks….
Enzo got up to leave.
“W-Where are you going? You can’t come and say you actually believe that I am cute and then leave. I am stunned” I said speechless.
“I am sorry” Enzo said thinking I thought it was a bad thing.
“What are apologizing for? I am just shocked you could actually think something of me. I do.. I do feel the same way. I think you are really attractive. We don’t have to have it professional. We could become friends and maybe more?” I asked hoping I wouldn’t be turned down after actually getting the guts to ask that question. He looked at me.
“I wouldn’t mind that” Enzo said relieved
“When did you last get up?” Enzo asked back to taking care of me. It felt nice.
“When I last saw you” I said honest knowing he would like my honesty.
“Oliver you have to do it when I am not around too” Enzo said taking my blanket off. I took away the gaming stuff actually willing to get moved to the wheelchair. He carried me again. This time I enjoyed it more. He placed me down and I moved after him. Mom left to give us privacy. Enzo tried to convince me to go outside with him.
“I don’t know” I said not sure if I wanted too.
“Okay we can do it another time” Enzo said giving me space and not pushing me to far. I appreciate that. Enzo went to get some food for me. He took the old spaghetti and warmed it up for me and I ate it.
“What do you wanna eat as dinner today as your mom isn’t coming home to then?” Enzo asked. He sat down on the chair in the other edge of the table.
“I don’t know. Do you have any ideas?” I asked.
“I don’t know. Maybe, pizza? I could make a pizza you like? What do you like having on your pizza?” Enzo asked. I thought.
“I like cheese of course, and tomato sous under the cheese. And I like bacon and ham on my pizza. You can do the spices and stuff your self.” I said thinking if I should complement him. I want to but I am scared it would be to fluffy and soft. Fuck I am going for it.
“I believe that it will be good as the spaghetti you made was so good” I said faster then usual. A smiled came on Enzo face. Dam..
I looked fast down after looking at his face. I felt my cheeks getting warmer. Oh no..
“thank you Oliver. That’s really sweet of you. I will do my best. Would you want to go to the store with me? We could go to a store that’s more remote so it would be less people?” Enzo asked. Still trying to help me with my social problem.
But I don’t feel ready.
“n-no” I said.
“okay that’s okay. We will just try another time. But then you have to be alone when I am gone is that okay? I will try and be fast” Enzo said softly. I nodded.
“okay I will go some time later. So is it anything you wanna do?” Enzo asked softly. I thought about it.
“I would like to maybe watch some birds outside” I said looking towards the window. “Okay” enzo said going with me to the window. Enzo fixed together some bird food and hang it up by the window so they would fly close to the window. I sat there looking at the birds eat for hours. Honestly I think it’s embarrassing how much I like something so peaceful but I don’t feel judged by Enzo. He doesn’t mind.
He sat down beside me. He looked at me while I watched the birds. “Do you know that names on the birds?” Enzo asked after long silence. I looked towards him. “No” I said as I never went to much in the soft hobby. “I could get you a bird book” enzo said softly. I felt my heart warm. “You really don’t mind this silly interest?” I asked. “It’s not silly Oliver. It’s cute how you love playing murderes games and also love watching birds peacefully. It’s interesting but I won’t call it silly” enzo said softly. I nodded for the book thing and looked back at the birds. I did this most of the day. When Enzo left for the store I started watching some tv and looking at the birds in between.
Enzo came back with some bags with food. He took out some bird food he bought for me.
He also took out all the ingredients. I moved over to him. He was in the kitchen. He smiled to me. It made me feel happy so I smiled too. Enzo started making food. I wanted to see what he was doing. He told me what he did like I could cook it. But I don’t mind. It’s sweet that he doesn’t let so much hold me back.
He let me smell the food before it went in the oven. I watched it cook in the oven. Enzo sat down on the ground after some time. He leaned on the wheelchair. I looked at him.
“I like watching the food bake and change color in the oven” Enzo said opening about what he likes.
I looked at him for a while. I kept thinking if I should touch him. If he would be okay with it?
I swallowed and I moved my hand and took it on Enzo’s head. I fiddled with his hair. Enzo smiled. I felt relived that he didn’t mind. He watched the oven still.
I looked at him as my thoughts started. Why would he want me? I am paralyzed after all. Why would he want someone who can’t go walks with him and can’t even be in public because his social a anxiety.
I had stopped fiddling with his hear. I clearly got distracted of something else.
“You okay Oliver?” Enzo asked and got up to get the gloves he looked at me. I pretended and nodded. I think he kinda believed it. I moved so I wouldn’t get the heat on me. Enzo took the pizza out. He waited some before cutting it and fixing some slice’s for me. I ate the pizza.
“It’s delicious” I said. Enzo smiled. I kept eating. Mom came home and Enzo stayed for some more. He put me to bed and said goodnight to me. It felt sweet.
I tried to go to bed. My head went back to the topic of why? Why would he want me? But I know I should wait to find the answer on the question, but it feels weird. Everyone in my life have been negative about me so why isn’t he? Why doesn’t he look down on me for my disability?