A new caregiver to hate

Personal descripten

Oliver

Oliver was born in USA and have lived his whole in USA in a town where he never felt accepted. He has short blond hair, and Light green eyes with a judge look. He is a average height. He doesn't really dream about a future or really see it. Oliver was born paralyzes from the waist down. It holds him back.
Enzo

Enzo was born in usa but his family is italien and he grown around that culture. He was almost borned with a soccer ball. He has loved soccer since he was born. He got lucky when a big soccer team saw him play when he was 15. He was trained and came to the main team. And have been rocking it ever since.

He has short brown hair and brown eyes. He is pretty tall and has a big heart. His second dream is to help people. That's why he ended up as caregiver of Oliver.

Oliver pov

I am 20 now. I have lived two long ass decades. It doesn't really feel good as for most guys in there 20s. They party and have fun and date woman. I am not interested in woman, but I don't do party's either. Not because I don't like them. I just have never been invited, because people just see me as disabled = boring/no fun. I never had any friends.

My mom have been super protective of me. I don't know if it's good tho. As after a guy came up to me in middle school and told me to stand up and started laughing. They just kept me far away from people. People can be so awful especially guys. I hate guys. And I hate that I am attractive to them. They are just such dicks. They just exclude me as fast as they see that I am different. That I cant run around with them.

The hate didn't help as boys around my age have always bullied me from I was little to I dropped out of public school when I was 14. I have done school at home. But I stopped as I finished high-school. I don't see why I should try any more.

I just sit in my bed all day long playing games online with the only social friends I have. But they are my friend because they don't know about my legs. I know it would change if they knew.

I have to have an assistant because I can't take fully care of my self. So I have girl assistants as I dont want a guy. It says it's self why, I hate them. My old assistant had to stop working with me so mom was finding me a new one. I am used to it by now. I was playing a Fortnite on my Playstation. I have a TV in front of me on the right side of my bed. I have headphones on where I talk with them. I always try to win. I sometimes yell and curse, because I get mad. Mom doesn't like it, but I cant control my anger as I am angry about so many things.

Mom nocked on my door. I told them I had to go. I took off my headset and looked at my mom while she walked in. A boy came after her. I looked at mom with 'who the hell is that??' Look.

"I found you a new assistant" mom said softly. The boy smiled at me. I looked at mom upset.

"I don't want a guy. I told you that mom. I hate guys. I don't want him judging me" I said upset.

"I won't judge you" the boy said.

"Shut up" I said upset. He was set back by my attitude.

"Oliver don't talk to him like that. He haven't done anything wrong." Mom said upset at me. I crossed my arms. The boy wasn't smiling anymore. It felt deserved.

"His name is Enzo and he will take care of you okay? He is nice I made sure to know that Oliver" mom said. I didn't look at her. He walked up to my bed.

"Your mom told me about your schedule. But I asked if you go outside and she said you don't. I think maybe it would be good to go out some? It's warm outside and sunny. We could go and buy some ice cream?" he asked. Like that would magically make me dare to go outside. I just looked at him in disgusted. He swallowed by my respond.