5

"Jesus, June!" A familiar voice rang out, causing the scream to die down in his throat.

Baffled, Kyler appeared in his vision, coming inside and letting the door shut behind him.

June stood there, blinking away his tears as he let out a shaky sigh, "You screamed at me as if I was going to murder you."

"Seriously, Kyler," June sobbed, his knees shaking.

Kyler finally took a good look at June's distraught face and came closer with an alarmed expression. June fell into his arms, gripping his sweatshirt in a small fist. "Hey, hey, I'm here... I'm here," Kyler comforted June softly, letting him cry on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around him.

"What happened? What's wrong?" Kyler asked, his arms still loosely wrapped around June.

Looking up at his worried face, June gave him a quivering smile. "I'm okay," June assured him, clearing his throat. "I'm alright - it's just, I got a weird feeling and scared myself." June laughed a little awkwardly.

"Anyways, w-why are you here? Shouldn't you be going to your mother's house?" June questioned Kyler, making him rub his neck nervously. "O-oh, I just remembered that I forgot something, so that's why I'm here..." Kyler reasoned, though there was another reason he had followed June back to the house.

"Well, I'm here now. Let me stay with you," Kyler said, stepping closer and running his hand down the side of June's face, wiping the tears away from his cheek with his thumb.

A sense of relief washed over June as he nodded.

June felt safe as the taller man hugged him one more time before pulling away to give June some space.

_

After a week, June felt better and tried to reassure Kyler, Chicago, and Chris that he would be okay.

Kyler told them that he felt they should protect June for some reason.

While Chris sadly had to go back to Canada because his grandmother had passed away, saying that he might be gone for months. This saddened the three, but they expressed their condolences.