gaster really loves me

Your points of view

I started to slowly wake up. Jonathan was already awake and ready to go. Jonathan said excitedly,"Come on, let's keep heading this way." I got up slowly and started to follow him but something felt off. Kind of like when I walked home from school. Or in the shower room. That couldn't mean....I stopped and Jonathan looked confused. "We have to go back!" I screamed as I ran back. "Why, why do we have to go back y/n!" Jonathan screamed as he ran after me. I stopped in my tracks as Gaster grabbed me.

He hid behind a tree with me. "You're going to help me kill that boy," gaster said with a smile on his face. "No I......I ..... I won't help you!" I screamed as I made him let go of me. He grabbed me again and said in a serious voice,"you're going to help me or we can just stick with my original idea." "No no I don't care if you kill me you're not going to kill him," I cried, regretting my words immediately. "Okay my idea then," Gaster smiled, grabbing my neck tight. I couldn't breathe as I tried to rip this hand off. He twitched as he was about to kill me. He put me down and said to himself," I can't kill her I can't kill her can't kill her I won't I can't I I can't." I started to cough.

"Y/n are you okay," Jonathan asked as he jumped out. "I'm I'm fine," I said looking at Gaster. Without me knowing, Gaster hit me on the head while saying,"I'm sorry."

I hope you enjoyed! Byeeeee

285 words