he broke the promise

I was woken up by Gaster. He was shaking me well saying, "Get up get up y/n get up." I started to move a little but then I collapsed back on the bed. I felt dizzy and in pain, there was so much pain. I immediately thought Gaster did something.  "What did you do?" I asked him panicked. He smiled as he was about to say something but then he stopped himself. I noticed my neck was the thing that hurt so bad. When I touched my neck I screamed, it was stitched, my neck was stitched. I looked at Gaster with wide eyes, he looked impressed with himself. I asked him quickly,"What did you do to my neck and why is it stitched?"

He chuckled as he said, "You weren't breathing very well so I fixed it. if it hurts I can heal it." "Of course it hurts! And I'm pretty sure that's not how that works!" I screamed. "Okay okay I'm going to heal it but I have to touch your neck in order to do so," he looked at me. "You are not fucking touching my neck," I backed up a little. He was probably just going to hurt me more. "Well then I can't heal it," gaster sighed playfully. "Okay okay you can heal it but no funny business and you know what I mean," I demanded. "Okay I promise," gaster smirked, he touched my neck and it hurt more. It seemed like he was healing it. Then he just slammed me on the bed.

"What the fu-," I began to say but he covered my mouth. He smiled as he took out a pocket knife. "Okay don't move." He began to slice into my throat. I screamed into his hand. Tears began going down my cheeks and some went on his hand. When he was done there was a G on my neck. He smiled, a bit happy, "Now I own you."
He removed his hand off my mouth and licked my tears off. Gross. I was still on the bed when he touched my chest softly. This guy just doesn't know when to stop. "What the fuck do you think you're doing!" I screamed and a few tears went down my cheek.

He was disgusting but maybe I should play along. He wiped off my tears and then he lifted me back up as he smirked, "Just a little bit of some funny business." I gave him the evil eye and tried to push him away by his face. He then bit my hand. "Shit ow ow ow OW," I yelled as I was in pain. I put my finger into my mouth. Gaster was just laughing. But then Gaster asked,"why did you randomly start to swear?" It's quite possibly when he started to do things I don't like. Honestly I didn't know where my confidence came from. "I don't know," I shrugged. I looked at the time.

"Well I should probably go to school," I said, looking at him. "Oh yeah you have school. Okay, I'll take you there, just don't run away okay," Gaster growled a little. "Okay I won't run away I promise. But you do have to do something for me," I promised. I wasn't really sure if I would or not. "Why do I have to do something for you?" Gaster asked. "Because you broke the promise now, come on," I winked, trying to flirt a little. "Okay okay get in the car," Gaster smiled. We arrived at school. "Wait before you get out, put this on," he handed me a scarf. A nice red one. "Oh alright," I put it on and then I got out. I waved to him as I walked up to the school. He waited until I was right by the school doors to drive away.

I hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeee

652 words