should I go

Jonathan looked at me like I was crazy. I mean I had never gone to school in a car. He asked, "Who were you driving with?" I didn't know how to answer that right this second. I mean should I tell him? Maybe. "Jonathan it's nobody." I said looking around. "Okay okay fine," he frowned, disappointed. "Okay at tag I'll tell you," I smiled before I got pushed by Jess and her crew. Jess said all ladylike, "Oh sorry what are you going to talk to him about." Fuck I hate her so much.

"It's none of your business Jess," I scowled. "My dad is going to hear about this. You can't keep secrets in school," Jess said, going up to my face. "This is fucking college," I grumbled to myself. I left hearing the Bell. She rolled her eyes as she walked away. When I looked back I saw her flip her hair up. When tag finally rolled around I sat him down at a table. I told him, "okay I'll tell you what's happening. So for the past like 4 days I've been seeing this really tall skeleton. And I kind of liked him. I kept falling on him and he fell on me. But on the third day he kidnapped me. And I don't know if I should run away. Cuz he can kill me and I don't want to be hurt. Plus he has threatened to hurt me. And he's hurt me. What do you think I should do," "what do I think, I think you should run away! How old even is he," Jonathan screamed.

"I don't know how old he is but he has his own house," I explained. "Okay now he's just a creepy old guy...... A creepy old guy that will take young people. And hurt them.  And that's wrong you need to get away from him! Wait he hurt you," Jonathan said concerned. "Easier said than done and yes," I said, showing him my neck and then putting my head down. "I know you can do it, actually you might need help. stay for one more day then go to school with all your stuff and then we can go,"Jonathan insisted. "Wait "we?" I asked, lifting up my head.  "Yes I can go with you for protection," Jonathan smiled. "Okay you can come but we have to be careful," I said. The bell rang so it was time to go home. "Remember the plan," Jonathan smiled. "Yup see you tomorrow," I waved goodbye to him. I was definitely going to run away tomorrow.

I hope you enjoyed! Byeeee

440 words