am I going to die

The next day I saw him again. He was with another skeleton. The other was much shorter but still quite tall. He was wearing a blue hoodie with black shorts and pink slippers. I was kind of freaking out. He hugged me yesterday and said we were a couple. I was not really for that kind of relationship. I decided I should probably avoid him. I went past him and then I looked behind me and I didn't see Gaster. I kept walking and then I ran into him. He chuckled as he said,"hello y/n," I started to blush. But I was panicking slightly. After a long pause I finally said,"hi Gaster." I saw a smirk on his face. He was starting to blush lightly. He hugged me really hard and then made me fall down on him. I started to blush even more. It made me a little bit more uncomfortable. I mean, that was very direct.

The other skeleton stared at us like we were crazy. I didn't even know if I was crazy. I mean, is this a dream? It doesn't seem like one. He smiled as he said,"So do you want to go to the movies?" I didn't know what to say so I panicked and said,"oh yeah sure." "Ok let's go now," Gaster smiled. Oh god, wait. "I have school today so I can't go until after school," I quickly said, giving him a nervous smile. "It's okay you can tell them that you were sick," Gaster smiled trying to comfort me. He touched my neck carefully. My brain was in a panic. He wasn't going to let me leave without him.

"Fine I'll go," I sighed. It really was a bad time as I was trying to pass my class but whatever. He wasn't going to take no. I got in his car and I had a bad feeling in my gut. Then I panicked as I looked out the window. We were going the wrong way. I smiled lightly as I said," Hey Gaster? We are going the wro.......," Gaster covered my mouth. I jumped and grabbed his hand. Then I saw a house, a really big house. Gaster growled lowly, "come with me." I didn't know what to do, was I going to die. I got out of the car slowly. I needed to do something and something quick. I decided before he got out of the car, I would run into the woods. I just started to run. I was still running and I looked behind me and then Gaster grabbed me. He was so gosh darn fast. Gaster said in a serious tone,"come on. You could've just been good. Well, that's just too bad." I was hit on the head hard. I began to pass out slowly. I felt nothing and then I went limb.

I hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeee

488 words