where is she

Gasters point of view

I went to pick y/n up from school but she wasn't there. I started to panic. God damn it she ran away didn't she. Fuck! She's not at school, she's not in town, and she's not at the house. She must have run away with that boy I see after school with her. I knew I should have been watching her. I started to get more angry. "God damn it!" I yelled, my claws ripping a hole in the car seat.
When I find her I'm going to slice her throat open. Yeah, that might teach her a lesson.

No I can't hurt her I can't but I still have to find her. The only person I can kill is that little fucking boy. Taking things that are MINE. Gaster calm down, you don't want to do anything stupid.....again.

"Hey mister, we have a little bit of news to tell you," a girl said. Oh it's Jess. I can probably trust her since she told me about the fact y/n was going to run away. "Yeah, what is it?" I asked, trying to keep my calm. "I know where y/n is but you have to give me some money,"Jess smiled. "Fine, here's 100 dollars now, where is she," I growled. She took the money. "Mmm fine this will do. She's in the school's forest. She's with Jonathan and they have been in there since school started. So good luck finding them," he smiled slyly and walked away.

I'm going to have a fun time...... TEARING THAT LITTLE BOY TO SHREDS!!

I hope you enjoyed! Byeeeee

276 words