the sexy skeleton

I hope you enjoy!

I was going to school and then I ran into someone. He fell on top of me. He was tall and.......a skeleton? He smiled as he spoke,"hi and sorry," he got off of me and asked,"my name is Gaster. What is your name?" I started to blush as I said,"y/n......my name is y/n." "I love that name," he smiled. "Oh thanks," I blushed. I looked at the time. "Damn I have to go," I said as I looked up at him. "It was nice to meet you," I smiled. "You as well," he smiled back. I left to head to my school. I was so happy that I met him.

I ran to school. Jonathan was waiting at the door for me. "Dude, you were almost late," he smiled. "Yeah I know hahaha I ran into someone and that took up most of my time," I laughed. We ran to class and sat in our seats. "Today we will be taking a test," Ms. Will started. "This test will be only 5% of your grade so don't worry too much about it," she smiled. "Darn another test. Didn't we take one yesterday," Dan complained out loud. He got up and grabbed a random book off the bookshelf.

"Dan, please sit down and put the book back. It was actually last week as well," she frowned. He rolled his eyes and sat down. Everyone completed their test quite quickly. Then it was lunch. I sat down at an empty table as Jonathan got in line to get lunch. I placed my head down on the table. I had a horrible headache. "What's up with you?" Jonathan asked sweetly. "I have a really bad headache," I frowned. "You're lucky it's a half day," he smiled and started eating. The lunch today was a questionable hot dog that didn't even look like one. The outside was a light brown and the inside was an almost white tan color. "Gross, how can you even eat that," I narrowed my eyes at the hot dog. "It tastes good to me," he smiled. "You weirdo. Ahhh darn I forgot about the assignment for math. I can't fail it again," I slumped back.

"Why can't you fail it this time?" he asked, still eating the hot dog. "If I do, I can't graduate this year," I frowned. Milk was then dumped on my head. "Hey!" I yelled. "Oops sorry," Jess said Sarcastically. Jess was the school bully. Very very rich because her dad owned a lot of schools. He was the principal at this one. "Damn that bitch. This isn't high school, why does she have to act like this," I frowned. "It's stupid. That's not going to come out that easy is it," Jonathan said sympathetically.

"Nope it's not. I'll tell Mr. Jan that I'm going to spend PE in the showers," I smiled lightly. Right then the bell rang. It was the end of lunch. Jonathan and I went into the gym. "Good morning you two. You alright there y/n? You look very unhappy," Mr. Jan smiled. "Yup I'm just fine. I'll be in the showers most of class though. I got milk dumped in my hair," I smiled back. He snickered a little. "Of course
y/n, you go ahead," he left to say hi to some more kids. "Alright, catch you on the flipside," I waved at Jonathan. "Yup, good luck," he grinned.

I went into the girls locker room. It was packed so I waited on a bench as they began to leave. When everyone was out I went to the showers. I took off my clothes and stepped into one of the showers. I closed the curtain the best I could. The showers were some of the worst I had seen. Even my crappy high school had better ones. I was about half way through washing myself when I felt like I was being watched. I moved the curtain a little to see if anyone was there. No one was so I continued to wash up.

After a while the bell rang. It was the end of class and everyone started to come into the locker room. "Damn," I whispered. I hated to be naked around people. I turned off the water and quickly stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and my clothes and ran into a bathroom stall. We had terrible showers but at least we had a bathroom in the locker room. I dried off and put my clothes on. I got out and I ran to my next class. Nothing interesting happened in that class and then my day was done.

I walked outside, shivering a little because of the slight chill in the air. I took a deep breath and then I started to head to my house. It took a while but I finally got there. I opened my front door and then I went straight into the kitchen. I was really hungry. I ate some berries and headed to bed. I was so tired that I just passed out.

I hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeee

866 words