caught in-between love and fear

Mulai dari awal

"Uhhhh.."

"And your.. uh."

"What?"

"Your.."

"What? Is there something wrong with my face, or what?"

"Erm.."

"WHAT!"

"I-Is there something wrong?" Asa says, placing her hand on your cheek to turn you towards her. Chester immediately smacks her hand and grabs your head with his paws and meowing to himself. He smacks your forehead.

Poof.

"H-HEY!" You're a cat again. Somehow, the bandages stayed.

"Chester, what the hell!" Asa yells.

Chester bites the back of your head and lifts you up, carrying you out of the room. "L-Let go! Quit!" You yell at him.

He drops you in the bathroom and jumps onto the counter, shutting the door. "Dude, what the hell?!" You jump onto the counter next to him.

"Y/N, your EYES."

"H-Huh?"

Asa opens the door and picks you up. "Chester, don't just turn her into a cat without asking! Jeez!"

"It was for a reason, though!"

"What reason?!"

"W-Well, uh.. um.. you know how her eyes look all funny when she's a cat?"

"Uh huh."

"It.. stayed like that..?"

"What? How?"

"It's because.. uhhh.. doesn't matter! It's probably temporary, but I didn't want to watch you freak out if you saw!"

"That doesn't make sense." Yoru says from beside Asa. Chester looks at Yoru for a moment before climbing onto Asa.

"Here, I'll just make you a cat, too!" He says, placing his paw on her forehead, meowing.

"W-Wait! Not right now!"

He already smacked her forehead. You drop onto the ground next to Asa.

"MREOW! MREOOOWW!" Yoru meows, immediately running around. Asa sighs and trots back to her bedroom. You start to follow, but Chester stops you. He doesn't say anything, but he gives you an odd look. You stare at each other for a bit before you follow Asa. He walks behind you. 

"Hey, um, Asa.. do you know where my contacts are? They fell out when I first turned into a cat, so I haven't really been able to see all that well, y'know.."

"Um.. I don't.. we can find them later, though. I'll help." 

"No need! I got great vision, I can find 'em!" Chester says with confidence.

"Oh, okay. Look for them now, then." Asa says.

"I got y'all, don't worry." He says as he starts to scan her room.

You both jump on the bed and loaf next to each other. She looks into your eyes and rubs herself against your cheek. "Even if your eyes do end up staying like that, I wouldn't mind. I think it's pretty."

"..Really? I wouldn't look like a freak?"

"Why would you?"

"I.. I don't know."

"Well, then don't think of that stuff, dummy."

You smile a little and place your paw on hers. You both purr as you rub up against each other.