"It's me Kyu not Decade or whatever you call your boyfriend." The boy said.

"I don't have a boyfriend you idiot!" Ayane yelled angrily at Kyu.

"Whatever you say." Kyu said not convinced.

"Suit yourself what do you want?" Ayane asked.

"Well if you haven't noticed there is a line of customers outside." Kyu answered pointing to the glass door.

"What?! Kyu let them in!" Ayane yelled.

Kyu rolled his eyes before going to the door and unlocking it and flipping the sign to say open and letting the customer inside. Kyu then went to one of the tables with three people wearing students' uniforms.

"Let me guess Ayane fell asleep again." One of the students said.

"Yep." Kyu replied.

"Knew it! Give me my money Miyamura!" The boy yelled.

"God damn it fine! Here Shindo." Miyamura then gave the money to Shindo while the girl beside him sigh.

"I told you they were doing this Hori." Kyu said while taking out a note and a pen.

"Here." Hori then gave Kyu some money while the boy smiles happily.

"Thank you! And what can I get for you." Kyu said.

The three ordered some drinks and food while Kyu writes the order and went to the counter where Ayane at and walked to another table while Ayane cooked the order. Ayane Sakuya a worker of this Cafe she's been here since the owner opened this cafe.

While Ayane was cooking she reminisced about her dreams and Kyu.

"Kyu Kenzaki. A 17-year-old boy who just suddenly appeared three years ago and applied for a job in this cafe. Why did I have these dreams when he was around?"

Ayane shakes her head before continuing cooking and plates them before grabbing a ticket and calling Kyu.

"Kyu!"

"I got it!" Kyu yelled before walking to the counter and grabbing the dishes and putting them on the tray and delivering them to the customers.

"Here is your order." Kyu said putting down the three orders for the students.

"Thanks, Kyu!" Shindo said as the boy smiled and continued his job.

"Hey, have you guys heard the rumors of the new vigilante?" Shindo asked gaining his friend's attention as well as Kyu's.

"Oh you mean the mysterious vigilante that appears in a red blur." Miyamura said.

"Don't you mean the vigilante that leaves traces of lightning?" Hori asked.

"Yep that's him apparently last night he saved a mother and her kid and someone was able to capture what this vigilante looks like." Shindo said surprising his friends.

"Here take a look."

Shindo opened his phone and showed a picture of an armored figure with a green visor. The only thing visible was the green visor that was glowing.

"Hey, it's not much but at least it's a start." Miyamura said before drinking his tea.

"Man, I wonder what kind of quirks this guy has?" Shindo wondered.

"Maybe it's a semblance or a sacred gear?" Miyamura also wondered.

"Maybe he doesn't have any powers." Hori said interrupting their musing.

"That's impossible the speed and the electricity aren't possible for a powerless to do something like that." Shindo said in a bitter tone.

"Shindo calm down I know your angry about that." Miyamura said trying to calm his friend.