Chapter 26

Radhe Krishna famm...🦋🙏

Let's start....

_____________________________

Next day... 6:00a.m.

Abhira's room...

Akshu wake up first. She looked at Abhi who is sleeping peacefully hugging her. She smiled looking at her man. She kissed his cheek nd he stirred. Tightening his grip around her, he pulled her more in his embrace. Akshu giggled. She goes upon him nd laid on him. He rubbed her bare back nd massaged her hair. She moaned nd bit him on neck.. he winched in pain. He openes his eyes nd found his wild wife biting his neck. He slightly hit her on head nd she bursted into laugh..

Abhi : This is not a way to wake your husband up..

Akshu : My husband was wild last night.. nd didn't let me sleep.. this is my revenge... He made puppy face nd she pecked his lips.

Abhi : Babee u r turning me on... don't do this..

Akshu : Ohh really... she pecked again..

Abhi : Babee don't...

Akshu : I will do... i will.. i willlll... she nuzzled his crook of the neck nd he started laughing due to tickles.

Abhi : Stopp it... bt she continued torturing him, so he flipped the position nd attacked on her neck.. he bit on her mole nd she winched in pain..She tried to push him bt he goes more wild...

Akshu : Ouuchhh.. Abhiiii... stopp it... Abhi leaves her. He looked at her nd she made angry pout.. before she could speak anything he smashed his lips on her. Cupping her cheek with one hand he kissed her passionately. His one hand intertwined with her fingers while her another lost in his hair nd responded with equal passion.. After sometime he broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen... both were panting heavily.. He planted long kiss on her cheek nd bit on it.. she slightly hit him on chest nd he laughed..

Abhi : How was the taste ma'am... She blushed nd hides herself in his chest.. he laughed again... babee don't do such things.. I'm losing my control.. he whispered to her.

Akshu : I will doooo...

Abhi : Babeee noo..

Akshu : I don't want u to control... she whispered.. he smirked nd again captured her lips..... He broke the kiss when he felt her out of breath. He goes down nd processed further... soon the room erupted With their sweet moans.
_________________________________________

12:00p.m. Birla House..

Manjari : Ye Akshu abhi tak ai q nai.. abhi tak to aa jaana chahiye tha.. kaha reh gai..

Aarna : Dadii mummaa kab aygi..

Manjari : Haan beta me call karti hu.. just then Abhi back from office..

Aarna : Pappaaa... she ran to him. He picked her nd kissed her cheek.

Abhi : Kya hua... Maaa.. aap pareshan kyu h.. kya hua... he asked her, putting Aarna down.

Manjari : Akshu subah Hospital gai thi.. 2 gante pehle call kar k kaha ki vo grocery leke aygi... abhi tak nai pohchi..

Abhi : Maa syd vapas hospital gai hogi..

Manjari : Nai gai beta... mene hospital bhi call kiya...

Abhi : Me call karta hu use..

Manjari : Bandh aa raha h uska phone.. kab se kosis kar rahi hu.. Now Abhi also gets worried..

Abhi : Ishani ko pu6ta hu syd vaha gai ho.. Manjari nodded nd he dialed Ishani's number..

Ishani : Hello..