Chapter 19

Radhe Krishna famm...🙏🦋

Let's start....

_____________________________

7:00p.m. Birla house..

Abhira's room..

Manjari : Akshu.. beta ye sab mujhe nai pasand...

Aarna : Ohh come on dadi... party me jaa rahe h puja me thodi... Akshu giggled nd Manjari show her palm...

Akshu : Bas ho gaya maa... she said while pinning her pallu..

Aarna : Woowww... Now i get.. y papa is so handsome... Manjari pulled her cheek nd kissed her head.. while Akshu giggled.

Manjari : Akshuu tu bhi ready ho jaa beta 7 baaj gaye h... hum niche jaa rahe h jaldi ready hoke aaja... she nodded.. nd Manjari Aarna went downstairs. She opened the box which Abhi had brought for her. She goes in bathroom nd changed her cloths. She come back after changing nd started draping her saree. At the same time Abhi entered in room nd his mouth hung open seeing his gorgeous wife struggling with her saree. He slowly goes near her nd hugs her from back. Akshu jerked..

Akshu : Aahhh... nd pleats fall from her hand. She turned back nd found him staring at her. Aap....

Abhi : Relax... he put her hair strand behind her ear. Tym itna dar q jaati ho...

Akshu : Aap ese achanak se 6uoge to dar hi jaungi na...

Abhi : Haan to mere alava kon 6uega tumhe... chodo baat ko... do u need any help?

Akshu : No thanks me kar lungi aap jaiye fresh ho jaiye me apke kapde nikal deti hu...

Abhi : If u need any help I'm here only...

Akshu : Thik h ab jaiye... she pushed him toward bathroom. He goes to take shower while Akshu takes out his clothes nd placed it on bed. After sometime he comes out wearing his pant. Akshu was pinning her pallu. He goes to her nd rubbed his fingers on her bare back. She flinched due to his cold touch nd she moaned. He tied her blouse dori nd wrapped his hands around her hands which was already wrapped around her waist. He put his head on her shoulder nd tightened his grip. She closed her eyes to feel him. He nuzzled her neck nd gives kiss on her mole. She moaned loudly. Her breath increased when he rubbed his hand on her bare waist.

He turned her back to face him. Her eyes were closed nd was shivering due to his touch. He smiled seeing his effect on her. He hold her waist with one hand nd one cups her cheek. He rubbed his thumb on her cheek nd get close to her face. She put her hands on his shoulders. He joined his forehead with her. They styed like this for sometime nd then he make his way to her lips, which was painted in red lipstick. He smashed his lips on her nd she gasped. His hand stokes her hair nd her hand lost in his dark black hair. Both kissed passionately. He broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen. Akshu blushed nd hid her face in his chest. He laughed.

Abhi : Babee... look here... she nodded negatively... Akshuu... babeee... he pushed her little nd made her look at him holding her chin. He lost in her dark black eyes when his eyes meet with his. Both shared eye contact. He tucked her hair behind her ear nd goes near her ear. Looking so hott babeee... he whispered in her ear nd she blushed hard. He kissed her cheek.

Akshu : Apko ready nai hona?

Abhi : Cancel karne ka man kar raha h.. tum itni beautiful laag rahi ho na... she blushed again... ayyyy hyyyy.... itna bhi mat sharmao... varna aaj hum party me nai jaa payenge... she slightly hit him on chest nd he giggled.

Akshu : Apke kapde vaha bed pe rakhe h ready ho jaiye...

Abhi : Help kar do plz... She shooked her head nd pick his shirt from bed nd made him wear it. She helps him to get ready..