Chapter 17

Radhe Krishna famm..🙏🧿

Let's start...

____________________________

4:00p.m. Birla House...

Abhira's room...

Abhira were sleeping peacefully hugging eachother... Akshara's phone rung nd Abhi's sleep broke... He took phone from side table nd received the call with closed eyes.

Abhi : Hello...

.... : Hii.. jiju... Abhi jerked. Due to his movement Akshu stirred in sleep, who was sleeping on his chest.

Akshu : Don't move... she said in sleepy tone.. He carefully put pillow under her head nd sat on bed resting his head on headrest.

Abhi : Sahill..

Sahil : Haan.... apko kya laga..

Abhi : Nai vo.. actually mene name nai dekha isliye...

Sahil : Ohh I'm sorry.. so rahe the aap log disturb kiya mene..

Abhi : No no... it's fine.. say how r u?

Sahil : I'm good.. How's di..

Abhi : She is ok..

Sahil : Aarna had called me.. what happened to her..?

Abhi : Nothing... Akshu handled everything... she is ok now...

Sahil : Bt what had happened.. Abhi narrated everything.. Whattt...

Abhi : Yaah... don't worry everything is okey now..

Sahil : Agar apko koi problem na ho to Aarna ko yaha bhej do...

Abhi : Noo it's ok... She wants to join her old school here. She will go with Aadhya.. beside Pratik is also leaving Udaipur.

Sahil : Okk then.. Take care of her...

Abhi : Yaa don't worry..

Sahil : Okk me rakhta hu.. sorry agar disturb hua ho to...

Abhi : Aree nai nai.. esa ku6 nai h..

Sahil : Di ko bolna baad me call kare..

Abhi : Okk sure...

Sahil : Bye... take care...

Abhi : U too... bye.. nd He cut the call. He put phone on table nd looked at sleeping Akshu who was looking like small child. He put her hair strand behind her ear nd kissed on her forehead. He caressed her head nd sat there for sometime gazing at her. Then got up from bed nd went to wash his face. After then he goes in balcony nd sat on swing.. Weather changed nd dark clouds hid the sun. Cold wind made the weather more light. He closed his eyes nd feels the atmosphere. In sometime, rain started. He went inside nd closed the balcony. Due to the cold waves of air Akshu's sleep disturbed. She stretched blanket more over her. Abhi smiled looking at her. He goes to her nd sits beside her. He pulled the blanket nd Akshu frowned. He giggled nd pulles it again. She slowly opened her eyes nd found her man gazing at her.

Abhi : Good Noon beautiful... he said kissing her cheek. Akshu blushed a little nd wishes him back. Feeling ok? She nodded. He helped her to sit comfortably.

Akshu : Kam se kam shirt hi pehen lete..

Abhi : Accha fir do mera shirt..

Akshu : Aap khud le lijiye pura wardrobe bhara h..

Abhi : Lekin mujhe vahi chahiye jo tumne pehna h.. nd here reality hit her. She looked at herself. She was just in his oversized shirt. She remembers the moment they shared 2 hours back nd her cheeks turned red. She started looking here nd there. Abhi laughed at her reaction. Akshu bit her lips nd pulled blanket to hide herself.