chapter 12

Radhe Krishna famm...💕🙏

Let's start...

__________________________

Akshara come out after taking shower.. Abhimanyu looked at her. He mesmerized her.. she stand near dressing table nd poured some moisture in her palm nd rubbed with other. She applied it on her milky soft hands, neck nd face. Abhimanyu slowly went near her nd stand behind her. When she done with her night routine she turned back nd got scared seeing Abhimanyu behind her. Her leg slipped nd was about to fall bt Abhimanyu caught her on time. She closed her eyes.. he put her hair strand behind her ear.. Akshara slowly opened her eyes nd both shared eye contact.. Her pallu touched spray bottle nd it fall down breaking there trence. He held her waist tightly nd pulled her nd her chest collide with his. She blushed.. He caressed her face. She pushed him nd before she could run away he holded her by waist nd pulled her back. He tucked her hair otherside nd placed his hand on her bare waist making her shiver.. she moaned nd he bit her earlobe. Just then the window was blown due to the heavy wind..Akshara got scared nd hugged him tightly.. He smiled widely nd hugged her back.. in no time electricity went off.. she broke the hug..

Akshara : Yee light kese chali gai.. she went to close the window... lagta h barish hone vali h..

Abhimanyu : Tum betho yaha.. he made her sit on chair.. khadi mat hona laag jaygi.. me switch check kar k aata hu... she nodded nd he went out from the room.. Neil also come out from his room nd both checked the switches..

Neil : Ohhh Noo... lagta h aaj bina light k hi sona padega...

Abhimanyu : Haan... ab kal fix karvana padega..

Neil : Bhari baarish hone vali h.. chalo ander.. both went to their respective rooms. Abhimanyu entered in his room when Akshara was talking with Unnati..

Akshara : Accha ab dhyan rakhna me rakhti hu.. nd she cut the call.. Kya huaa.. she asked Abhimanyu..

Abhimanyu : Bohot try kiya lekin nai hua.. ab kal fix karvana padega.. aaj ese hi sona padega..

Akshara : Koi baat nai.. just then they  heard some voice... aapne ku6 suna..

Abhimanyu : Haaan... they heard it again...

Voice : Mummmmaaaa...

Abhimanyu/ Akshara : Aaruu... both run toward her room.. nd shocked. Aarna was crying nd shivering.. Akshara goes there nd took her in hug.. she buried her face in Akshara's chest nd hugged her tightly..

Abhimanyu : Kyaa hua... Koi bura sapna dekha...

Akshara : Aaruu... bolo beta kya hua... just then door was blown due to heavy wind nd Aarna clutched Akshara's pallu nd started crying...

Abhimanyu : Aaruu.. ku6 nai hua beta bahar baarish ho rahi h isliye... come... he picked her in his arms.. chalo Akshu...

Akshu : 1 minute.. me iska night suit le lu.. kapde bhi nai badle h.. he nodded nd she opened her bag nd took out Aarna's night suit. Then he took her to their room. Akshara closed the door.. Nd Abhimanyu laid Aarna on bed. Akshara sat on her side nd changed Aarna's clothes. She adjusted the blanket. Aarna was still shivering nd sobbing. Abhimanyu caressed her head nd started patting on her forehead. While Akshara was patting on her chest. After sometime Aarna fall asleep.

Akshara : Aapne dudh nai piya.. she pointed toward glass.

Abhimanyu : I don't like.. tum pilo..

Akshara : I'm already full.. aap pi lijiye..

Abhimanyu : Me bhi full hu.. rehne do..

Akshara : Puri raat ese hi nai rakh sakte.. 50-50 karte h..