Chapter 21

Radhe Krishna famm...🙏🦋

Let's start.....

______________________________

10:00p.m. Birla House...

Abhira's room...

After making 2 long seasons, Akshu is sleeping on Abhi... while Abhi is stroking her hair nd rubbing her bare back in between.. both were tired... none of them want to get up from bed.. He massaged her hair nd kissed her head.. she hugged him tightly nd smiled... just then his phone rung nd Akshu pouted. Abhi took his phone nd received without taking a look in it.

Abhi : Hello...

..... : Sir... Abhi closed his eyes..

Abhi : Rohan... ab kya h..

Rohan : Sir that girl... she is here again... Abhi clutched his jaw..

Akshu : Kon h... she asked in sleepy tone..

Abhi : Koi nai h... so jao... he patted her head...

Rohan : Sir she is creating a scene here..

Abhi : Okkk... coming.. nd he cut the call. He caressed her head.. babee... listen..

Akshu : Hmm... (in sleepy tone)

Abhi : I need to go...

Akshu : Where... she opened her eyes nd looked at him...

Abhi : Office... she make sad face... nd he kisses her nose...

Akshu : Jaruri h kyaa... he nodded.. ufff... she sighed.. he flip the position. He adjusted pillow under her head nd planted long kiss on her cheek.. she smiled nd cups his cheek with one hand. He held her hand nd kisses her palm.. he put her hair strand behind her ear nd get up from bed.. He wore his bathrobe nd adjusted blanket on her... he lowered AC temperature nd went to freshen up. Akshu compressed herself with blanket nd closed her eyes. After sometime Abhi come out from bathroom nd got ready for office. After getting ready he goes to Akshu nd sat beside her. He caressed her head nd kissed her forehead.

Abhi : I'm leaving.... he whispered nd walk out from room after adjusting blanket.
_________________________________________

Aarna's room...

Abhi entered in room... Aarna was sitting on her study table.. he goes to her nd put his hand on her head.. Aarna looked at him nd smiled.

Abhi : What my baby is doing...

Aarna : Drawing... He looks in her Drawing book nd shocked...

Abhi : Woooww... beautiful.. aapne banaya? She nodded... this is so beautiful... u want to be a fashion designer?

Aarna : Noo... i want to be a doctor like mumma... He smiled nd kissed her head..

Abhi : Accha listen.. your mumma is sleeping in her room.. she is bit tired so do not disturb her okk... she nodded. If u or grandma need something, tell Bhola uncle. Otherwise call me okk.. she nodded. Here is your mumma's phone.. she will be up after an hour.. Aarna nodded. I'm leaving for office.. take care.. she nodded nd he kissed her forehead.. okk bye... she waived her hand nd he walk off from her room.
_________________________________________

STYLE INN (Birla Indust.)

Abhi entered in office nd straight went in his cabin. He put his bag on couch nd take out his laptop.. After gulping the glass of water he settled on his chair with his laptop. Just then Rohan knocked the door.

Abhi : Come in... Rohan entered with some files..

Rohan : Good morning Sir.. Abhi nodded at him wishes him back. Sir ye is month k report.. he nodded nd takes the file from him. Sir.. that lady is waiting in waiting room..