"I'll be right back." Elena says following her little brother, while Bonnie and I watch as she lives. It's kind of sad to see Jeremy and Elena like this. They parents died a couple of months ago, and it's been hard, and they are still grieving, in they own ways. They are living with Jenna, they aunt, that its just a few years older than us and didn't even finish college yet. I can't imagine how difficult it is to them, and I truly hope that they have a better year.

"If you excuse me, Bon, I need to give some documents to the secretary." I say after Elena disappears in the male restroom.

"Good morning, I'm Isabela Blake, and these are the documents requested." I say to the lady office after she finishes with the guy that Bonnie and Elena were looking.

"OH! Isabela, good to see you back! Thank you, I will give it to the principal. Also, would you do me a favor and show the new student around?" The secretary asks.

"Hm, sure." I say, turning to the new kid. Wow, it's definitely one of the most handsome men I have ever seen and most surprisingly here in Mystic Falls.

"Hi, I'm Stefan." He says, looking intensely into my eyes. He has pretty green eyes, like, really pretty. Just like the rest of him. OK, now I'm drooling and embarrassing myself.

"Isabela." I responded, offering my hand. Once our hands touched, it was like magic. I know every book describes this situation like that, the spark and bla bla bla, but the feel that I've got its intense, new and definitely feels like magic. I feel safe, like he would protect me and always be there for me. Like we knew each other our whole life, and he's mine, and I'm he's. It's pathetic, cliche, and true. And for the look on his face, he felt as well.

Stefan couldn't believe what he was feeling

Stefan couldn't believe what he was feeling. He stayed in Mystic Falls for Elena, and now he was feeling all these emotions, that even being over 100 years couldn't describe or understand what was happening. The only thing he knew was that girl before him was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in all his almost 162 years on the planet. The connection he was feeling was like nothing he had experienced. It was euphoric and strong and gave a sense of comfort, calmness, and understanding. He was actually surprised how, at ease, he was feeling at her presence.

"Can I see your schedule?" Isabela asks, breaking him out of his thoughts.

After showing her his schedule, they start walking out of the office, making small talk and ignoring all the looks they were receiving for Stefan being the new kid. The conversation came easily to them, and after a quick tour around where they were and in the direction they needed to go, they arrived in front of the classroom indicated in Stefan's timetable.

"Here's where we part ways kind sir." Isabela says, stopping in front of the history class. "OK, in this classroom is your first class, history, and just a little advice. The teacher is a nightmare, so be careful. Also, you are really lucky since all your classes until lunch are in this corridor, so you'll be fine. But I could come get you at the end of your last class before lunch and we could eat together. What do you think?" Isabela asks, hoping that they could spend more time together and praying that she doesn't seem desperate.