Chapter 8: What's The Reason? (KrisHun & LayHan)

Reminder: Chapters 4, 5, 6, and 7 all happened before Sehun came to this school. This chapter is in present time. Hopefully you don't get lost, I jump around a lot. 😅

----

Chapter Couple(s): Sehun X Kris Focus
Luhan X Lay Focus

(Sehun P.O.V.)

-Continued from Chapter 3-

Just like any other day I woke up, got ready and walked to school with Chanyeol. But the only reason it wasn't like any other day, is that I was actually excited to go to school. I actually wanted to go to school for once and when I woke up, I wasn't angry or tired. It wasn't because I wanted to go to school because I like school itself. I only wanted to go to see Kris. And by thinking about why I was randomly so excited, made me blush.

I was about to enter the front doors of the school until someone put their arm around me. I look up and see Kris towering over me with a huge smile. Then Baekhyun spots Chanyeol and runs over to him, jumping on top of Chanyeols back. Chanyeol and I look at each other and are dragged away. We quickly say goodbye and we disappear from each other's sight.

"Sehun, did anything happen to you? Are you okay?" Kris asks.

"Yeah... I'm fine. Nothing happened. I told you that before."

"Okay good. I don't want anyone else touching you-" He catches himself. "I mean anyone touching you in general... N-Not like I'm going to do anything to you."

"Wh-What?" I pretend not to hear but my face feels hot.

"Never mind..."

"Oh okay... Why are you following me?"

"I told you yesterday. I'm not leaving you alone. I don't want you to be harmed."

"About last night, I can't express how thankful I am for you being there."

"Yeah, no problem. And if he shows up ever again and harms anyone else he's done. I will not let him go." Kris' face becomes very serious and scary. "And if I'm ever not by you and he appears, try to contact me as soon as possible. Don't contact the police... I want to deal with him."

"Okay, okay. Calm down. You're always going to be next to me right? So you don't need to worry about that.... My homeroom is right here. I'll be going now."

I enter the classroom and like usual, people are running their mouths, "He is escorted by Kris this time? Don't you think he is trying too hard to be popular?" I hear someone whisper. I try to ignore them and sit next to Kai.

"I can't believe you already know all of the popular kids and it's only a couple of days since you came." He tells me.

"They are just like anyone else. I don't see them as popular or anything... Just friends. I just came to school and like a magnet they all were coming to me... I don't know. It's not like I wanted to be one of the 'popular' kids."

"Something about you gives you this mysterious look. It's not surprising that you are already popular..."

"I never understood why people say that. How am I mysterious?"

"Your face has a cool look to it... I can't explain it." Kai then adds, "Kris is that type of guy to judge someone just off of looks. That's why I think Chanyeol is better because he doesn't judge off of looks."

"I don't think Kris judges people off looks." I defend Kris. I think about it and realize that Kris did say it was love at first sight... Kris didn't even know me at the time. Maybe he only likes me because of my looks. No one ever talks about my personality, only my looks. That's probably because that's the only good quality I have.