KIMCHAY 9

[KIM POV]

[KIM MANSION]

The next morning, Kim woke up with a smile on her face. Remembering what happened yesterday, he wanted it to happen again. And he wouldn't let go of someone who was sleeping in his arms right now.

Yes, that's Porchay, Kim's mate.

Someone he has been looking for and missing for a long time. He would never let go of Porchay again, even if it cost him his life.

While engrossed in his thoughts, Porchay moved, probably woken up by the sunlight shining through the window.

"P'Kim?"

"Yes, honey. I'm here. Why? Do you need something? Hungry? Or is there a pain in the ..."

Before Kim could continue his talk, Porchay spoke up.

"No! Don't ever mention what happened last night again! Or i'll kill you!" Porchay said, then let go of Kim's hug and turned his back on Kim.

"Then, what do you need?"

"Just. I'm afraid that, if i wake up, you'll leave me like all the character that i always see in a drama."

"You watch too much drama. And, i will never leave you after the 'thing' we did last night. I'm always here. We're mates."

After that, Porchay wanted to continue his sleep. Yesterday, they slept until the sun almost came up.

The reason is very clear, it's all because of Kim. Kim kept asking and pleading with him.

"One more round. After that, we stop."

"One more round, please. I'm still not satisfied."

"I still want to play with you."

"I miss your smell."

"You want to continue sleeping?"

"Hmm."

"Okay. After waking up later, take a shower and go down to eat. I'm not going anywhere today. And, you don't have to work at that place anymore. I told Pete that you'll stop working there."

Porchay no longer answered him. Kim gets up and takes a shower. After that, go down for breakfast. And, Kim just let Porchay sleep. Don't want to disturb him.

"Maybe he's too tired because of yesterday 'things'" he said with a smile, on his way to the kitchen.

TO BE CONTINUED... (END?)