KIMCHAY 7

[PORCHAY POV]

After finishing helping prepare the meal for the VIP, Porchay sat down for a while. The tired finally paid off too.

That VIP, but troublesome! Everything must be accurate and cannot be less or more.

"Porchay, if you want to rest, you can rest in the rest room. Later, when the VIP arrives, i will call you. You look so tired, going back and forth non-stop" Ping said, one of the chief cooks there.

Porchay just nodded. He walked towards the rest room. Although the distance is less than 5 meters, but for Porchay it feels like 5000 km.

As soon as he got to the rest room, Porchay throw himself on the bed there. His eyes immediately closed. He just wanted to take a nap.

These few days are very tiring for him. In the morning, he works at the restaurant where he works now. Meanwhile, at night, he works in one of the famous night clubs in the corner of the city. Furthermore, today's 'VIP' requests are exhausting.

After a few minutes, Porchay finally fell asleep. He could still faintly hear someone's voice outside the rest room. The person's voice sounded quite familiar to his ears. But Porchay is too lazy to care about that. Most importantly right now is he should use this opportunity to sleep.

***

[KIM POV]

Kim has arrived at the restaurant where he will be meeting with his business partner. He continued walking towards one of the rooms there, where he always went every time he had a meeting with his business partners there. While Tem, just followed Kim from behind without uttering a word.

After a few steps, Kim's legs stopped. He was now standing in front of a room, with a signboard that says 'rest room'.

But, that's not what caught his attention. There, he could smell a smell, a very strong smell. The exact same smell he had smelled a few months ago.

"Porchay."

"Hah? Why Kim? What's up? Do you smell the same smell again?" Tem asked.

Since the past few months, Tem has memorized Kim's behavior. Every time Kim smelled the omega pheromone, he definitely thought it was Porchay. And Kim would answer, "This is from Porchay's pheromone. That sweet caramel. This smell might belong to Porchay." But, Kim never found 'that person'.

At the moment when Kim's alpha soul started to go crazy and heat up, at the same time the sweet caramel smell started to disappear slowly. Even though the smell still left behind, it made Kim unable to calm himself down.

Just as Kim's hand was about to open the door to the room, Kim was stopped by Pete, the owner of the restaurant.

"Sorry Mr. Kim, no one is allowed to enter this room except the employees. Come on, i'll send you to the your room. Your business partner arrived a few minutes ago" Pete said.

"But, before that, may i know who is inside?"

"Sorry, even though you're a VIP here, i still can't tell you. That's the privacy of all the employees here. As you know, no one who works here uses their real name" Pete said.

"But i know your real name" Kim said.

"Except me."

"Fine! Ok, let's go! Tem, you just wait outside" Kim said then pulled Pete's arm and left Tem there. Before that, he sent a message to someone.

***

After finishing the deal with his business partner earlier, Kim continued to invite Tem home. The meeting didn't go well, what else does he have to do? Yes, chill and relax!

"Tem, shouldn't you be reporting something to me?"

"Oh! I almost forgot. I already found out his name. His real name is Barcode Tinnasit, or often called Code. And his face is also very different from Porchay. It's possible that he has the same pheromone scent as Porchay. He was an omega, on his arm there was no similar mark as yours and Porchay. The important thing is, he is not Porchay" Tem said.

"Hmm" Kim answered.

"Where else i should looking for you? I've been looking for you for so long. When  i found you, you even left me and disappeared."

***

[SOMEONE POV]

"I'm sorry because i lied to you. But i had to. Just this once. I hope you stop looking for Porchay."

TO BE CONTINUED...