"I opened the door." She pushed me in and closed the door.

She was dressed in a sorta long beach dress. I don't know what their called, but the long kind you can lounge in.

She had a nice apartment. Simple. Clean. cream and Burgundy furniture and decorating.

"You can sit down." She sat in the love seat across from the couch.

I sat on the couch.

"Now you're here because..."

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you. You were right, we both played a part. But why did you wait so late to tell me?"

"August you've been on your death bed these last few months I don't think this news would've helped."

"I guess you're right."

"Listen August I'm not looking to ruin you. Your relationship..."

"I think that's already done." I mumbled.

"All I want is the best for the child. I don't want anything for myself. This is hard for me too. And I couldn't hide it from my boyfriend and he left me." She started to cry.

"And I don't want you to feel that type of hurt I felt so I was just talking when I said I was going to go to the media. I'm not going to say anything. But you have to tell her. The longer you wait, the worse it'll be."

"I know." I sighed just thinking about how that conversation was going to go. We just got to a good point.

"What you gon do for work since dancing is how you make your money?" I asked her.

"I'll figure it out."

"Take this."

"August I don't want your credit card."

"Anything you need, put on here. Necessities please. No extra. Rent. Food. You cross me I'll cut it off. Mind you I can see every transaction." I handed it to her.

She reluctantly took it.

"Thank you." She hugged me and cried into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I know you really love her. It was the heat of the moment. None of us were thinking."

"We good." I separated us. Cause this shit was going to get me emotional too.

"When you tell her let me know. I want to personally apologize to her."

"I don't know how that'll go but that's nice of you." I laughed.

She laughed and wiped her eyes.

"Aight. Keep me updated with your progress."

She shook her head okay and I left.

----
"Eh Yung what's up?" T said as he came inside my house.

"Hey I need to talk to you about something."

"And you couldn't call me?"

"No." I walked toward my living room and he followed.

T sat in the chair and I sat on the couch.

"If you want a girl to stay with you and not leave what you got to do?"

"The same shit they try to do to us, get her pregnant. It's much easier to trap a woman that way then a man. Why? "

"Just thinking."

"Don't nobody just think about that."

"You ever cheated?"

"Uh once or twice."

"They ever took you back?"

"One of em. Wait, you cheated on Jazz?"

"Don't say shit man. Please." I begged him.

"When the hell was this when you had a busted kidney?"

"No man. You remember that show in Boston. We did after the Urx tour?"

"Yeah. You and Jazz got into it."

"Yeah she was questioning me about the video of me dancing with Princess."

"You cheated with Princess?"

"It was at the beginning of our relationship man, I was still trying to get used to this shit."

"That's no excuse bruh."

"I know. "

"Well at least you ain't get her pregnant."

I gave him a look.

"Nigga. Are you serious?"

"She three months."

"This is going to be a fiasco. I'm yo boy, but I'm not getting in the middle. I wish you the best of luck with that shit. You gon need it playboy." He got up and left.

My phone was ringing it was Jazz. I reluctantly picked it up.

"Hello."

"Hey baby you coming home?"

"Nah I got some things to take care of at my house. I'll be there tomorrow."

"Okay. Love you."

"I love you with all my heart. And I know I make mistakes but don't forget that."

"Geesh bum you acting like I'm leaving or something. Okay." She laughed.

We hung up.

Maybe T was right. If we had a baby she wouldn't leave me. I know it's a stupid ass idea, but sometimes that's what it takes.💡