He held my hand leaning down to give a soft peck making me blush.

He closed the door and drove away.

••

"You look really beautiful by the way." Harry whispered as we made our way inside.

"Thank you, you look really good too." I smiled as he leaned down kissing me quick before I held onto his arm as we went inside.

I grinned proudly seeing how wonderful the gym looked, all the decorations and everything looked amazing.

*Harrys Pov*

I stood awkwardly as people came up to us, well Morgan and complimented her, and occasionally chatted. Just as I thought I was about to get alone time with Morgan, Jen and Brett came over to greet her.

"Oh my god Morgan you look great!" She happily chirped pulling Morgan into a hug, making me release her hand.

"Aw thanks you look good too!"

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Morgan tilt her head to my direction, as in saying 'say something to harry too'

"And uhhh, harry you look great too! Cleaned up I see!" She smiled falsely making me give my own forced smile.

"Thanks.." I smiled saying it not so sincere.

"Well Morgan, Brett and I were going to the photo booth to take some pictures, catch up with ya later! Save me a dance!" She hugged her one last time before pulling onto her boyfriends hand to another direction.

"There's a photo booth?! Harry lets go!" Morgan yanked my wrist to where Jen and Brett went.

"Woah slow." I chuckled as I went into the photo booth thing first, I held Morgans hand helping her in, so she wouldn't trip in her heels.

"There isn't enough room." Morgan huffed as she sat uncomfortable.

"Harry you're so big." She giggled trying to settle in.

"Are you calling me fat?" I gasped making her laugh that adorable laugh.

"Maybe." She giggled as my fingers dug into her sides making her squeal.

"Not here!" She giggled as I laughed.

"Here sit on my lap." She stood up a bit and sat onto my lap, getting comfortable.

"Better?" I smiled making her nod relieved.

"How do I do this?" I muttered trying to see which button to Press.

"Harry its the green one." She laughed as I chuckled.

Her arms locked around my neck, and my arms instantly wrapped tightly around her waist.

The first picture we posed pretty normal, the next few we made silly faces, and one where she kissed my cheek as I grinned happily, showing my dimples.

We thought the snaps were over so I leaned in to press my lips against hers, I didn't even hear or see the flickering of light making us pull back laughing.

••

"I'm tired." Morgan whined resting her head on my shoulder.

The night was ending and Morgan convinced me to unwillingly dance a few songs, while she danced to all.

"Alright we're going to slow it down, grab that special someone." The dj or whatever spoke into the mic. The song that played was instantly recognized by many people, Ron popes, A drop on the ocean played making couple hit the gym floor. I stood up holding out my hand too Morgan as she smiled.

"May I have this dance?"

"Of course." She giggled sanding up as I lead us to the center of the gym floor.

Around us were couples slow dancing and such, and the gym was dimmed making it look real nice.

Morgans arms wrapped loosely around my neck, while my hands rested on her waist. We slowly swayed to the soft music, looking into each other.

"Thank you for coming." She whispered sincerely.

"I'm glad I did. You look really beautiful tonight." My comment made her smile her genuine smile that she always smiles.

Her head rested on my chest as she sighed in content.

"Thank you." She whispered making me confused.

I pulled her back, "Why are you thanking me?"

"I don't know, but thank you." I leaned down to gently press my forehead onto hers.

"If anyone should be thanking it should be me. So thank you." I said sincerely making another smile spread across her face.

"Happy One Month." I whispered making her mouth gape open.

"You remember?" She asked unbelieving that I had remembered. I simply nodded making her arms hug me tighter.

She didn't respond but leaned up to press her lips against mine, I closed my eyes making flashes of our first kiss cloud into my mind. Her lips fit perfectly with mine making me wonder how its even possible.

How is it possible for something to feel so so right?

But I wasn't paying much attention to that, instead I just savored the feeling I had right now with the blonde in front of me.

------------------

This ones a bit longer so enjoy :P

And guys I'm sorry but I really don't know how to add pictures and stuff! Let me know if you know how if I figure it out I'll post Morgans dress tomorrow :)

Keep on voting and commenting and giving that great feedback!!

Night :)