she looked at felony with an emotion that i couldn't place my fingers on.

"i missed you felony," felony smiled and she stepped back from hilda.

i noticed she didn't say it back.

"this is miracle. miracle, meet hilda, a friend."

so she gets a title but i don't?

i nodded and forced a smile.

"nice to meet you."

hilda smiled back, "isn't she david's daughter? i have seen her picture in the media before."

i opened the door wider and she came in, following felony. hilda saw my  dogs and tutted at them and they barked at her a little.

i watched the two, deciding to give them their time and went to the kitchen that was in the suite.

"meet hilda, my friend," i mumbled and went to the fridge.

"i missed you felony." i did a funny face, trying to imitate hilda's voice.

who does she think she is?

i took out the carton of orange juice and shook it and pulled it. i turned the box to my head, not caring. i groaned as i slammed the box down on the table after drinking 3/4 of the box.

jealousy was not a good look on me.

i placed the box in the fridge and closed the fridge and head to the lounge where hilda and felony sat down, laughing away. i huffed and walked around the couch where they sat down and sit on the one in front of them.

felony flashed me a smile and i give her a weak one as i watched her and hilda interacted.

i don't like her.

"georgia wanted to come too but she got caught up with a few things," hilda said.

"aww, i would've loved to see georgia." felony said and she smiled.

"she got excited when i told her i was coming to see her favorite lover, such a same she couldn't come with me." hilda frowned.

favorite lover?

felony didn't once look at me to put my mind at ease.

they continued speaking and i could feel my anger rising as the moments passed. they really need to stop talking about georgia. hilda seemed to be overdoing it. i could see her taking side glances at me and each time she mentioned georgia, she looked at me.

i got up and went to our bedroom, trying to make my steps look calm. it was just midday but i was tired of felony's bullshit.

if she wanted to see this georgia as bad as she's making it sounds then she can go and see her.

im not stopping her.

-

the spoke the entire afternoon.

at 2, felony came into the bedroom and i ignored her presence as i played tomb of the mask on my phone whilst stroking lisa's fur.

she climbed in the bed and i scooted over so that i wasn't on her side of the bed and i was on mine.

"hilda's gone now so it's just us." she stated and i hummed, completely not caring.

felony sensed my disinterest and turned to look at me.

"are you okay?"

am i okay? do you mean are you okay?

georgia this, georgia that.

your girlfriend was sitting in front of you!

all day long, the introduction bothered me. she introduced hilda as a friend but me as... well, miracle. no title, no little nothing to it. just miracle.

eat my fucking ass, felony.

"yes, im okay. why wouldn't i be?" i shrugged and looked at her and then back at my phone.

felony hummed and laid down in the bed, staring at the ceiling. i let out a soft scoff and ignored her for the rest of the evening.

-

"i made you avocado toast and bacon. i wasn't really in the mood to cook anything and we were supposed to go down for dinner but i sensed you weren't in the mood so i summed this up for you, one of your favorites." felony said as she came into the room. i looked up at her and she removed the book from my lap and placed the tray it on.

i thanked her and ate in silence.

felony went back to the kitchen as i sat in silence and ate. i didn't bother her.

after i finished eating, i walked to the balcony and looked over. there was an outside pool and there was only a handful of persons down there.

the pool was open 24/7 so i thought i'd go for a late night swim.

i brought the tray back to the kitchen and left without saying anything to felony. i went to the closet we shared and picked out a bikini that was in there and grabbed a towel and flip-flops.

"where are you going?" felony asked as i changed out of my clothes and into the bikini.

"to the pool." i dismissed the conversation and wrapped the towel around my body, "you're welcome to join if you please."

felony nodded as she watched me.

she frowned at the skimpy two piece that i wore but didn't say anything.

i left the room and went down to the pool.

you want to make me jealous, felony? game on.

-