cyber freak

the tension between ann-marie and miracle was killing me

the tension between ann-marie and miracle was killing me. throughout the entire car ride, it was silent. i could hear marie in the back huffing and puffing and twisting and turning.

if she didn't like the fact that i came then all she has to do is say something instead of grumbling.

i parked my car in the club's parking lot that is almost full and turned off the ignition. ann-marie didn't waste a second getting out, slamming the door as she left the car.

one thing i hate is when my car door is slammed.

miracle bit her cheek in frustration and i turned to her.

"are you okay?" i asked and miracle looked at me and nodded.

"of course. why wouldn't i be?"

"you know, with all the stuff that is happening between you and ann-marie," i motioned and miracle rolled her eyes.

"i could care less. let her act like a kid and throw tantrums. she does it best." miracle said and eyed ann-marie through the windshield as she stood a few cars away.

i nodded and let her be.

i could tell that there were pressing matters but i wasn't gonna push it so i dropped the topic.

"come on," i got out of the car and as if knowing that i was going to come and open the door for her, she stayed.

i opened the door and miracle stepped out, her heels clicking on the hard pavement.

my eyes fell to her cleavage.

shit.

i swear if anyone tries to touch her, im killing them.

i placed my hand on the curve of her waist and we walked towards the club with ann-marie in front of us.

there wasn't much of a line so we got in quickly. surprising the bouncer didn't ask for our ids — probably because we look old enough.

"im going to someone and come back," ann-marie said before we reached into the loud noise and miracle nodded dismissively.

we stepped into the club fully, disco lights blinding us and loud music greeting us. sweaty bodies rubbed against one another as they danced to the music.

miracle and i walked to the bar and she immediately ordered a beer for us.

"don't open it." miracle called out and the bartender hummed.

i took up the beer after he placed it on the counter and removed the top using the counter, miracle removed the top using her teeth and i gave her a look.

"that doesn't hurt your teeth?"

"im used to it now so not really," she answered and shrugged.

i raised my eyebrows but didn't say anything as i sipped on my beer.