Avu (in shock): WHAAT!? Dada are you sure about what you are telling? Tell me clearly!

Abhi: That day when you left the Dr. Naina's chamber...

Dr. Naina, "I noticed his change. He was aggressive, not like the other  people of his age. His anger, his emotions, his feelings, everything was much much much higher than common people. Mushkan and he fell in love. Doing together every single thing made them fall him love. I had no problem with their relationship. I knew Siddharth was not normal but whatever he was my own son. I was happy with their happiness. When they smiled together they looked cute. But after some months their relationship was becoming complex. I told you Siddharth's emotions were much stronger than anyone. He loved Mushkan and was very obsessed with her. He used to think her as his own property and no one else could even talk to her. But after few months Mushkan made a good friend, Rohan, his frequency matched with her so they were good mates. But Siddharth couldn't tolerate this. He used to be very much aggressive about their friendship. Mushkan was loyal but Siddharth couldn't tolerate. He even used to cry. When Rohan and Mushkan talked to eachother I noticed the anger in his eyes. His face would be red. I used to make him understand and console him. I told Mushkan not to talk to Rohan but she didn't listen. She would never cheat on Sidd but she was obligate friend with Rohan, as they were in the same class, they used to share notes.