Cursed Night (16)

Avneet and Abhishek entered a cabin... They saw a name plate- " Dr. N. Aggarwal" on the table...

Sm1: Please be seated!

Avneet and Abhishek sat in front of sm1...

Sm1: Hello I am Dr. Naina Aggarwal! I'm a psychiatrist!

Avu: Hello ma'am!

Naina: Officer how may I help you?

Abhi: How do you know Siddharth?

Naina got a jerk! She was nervous! She started sweating!

Avu: Why are you sweating like this? Today we have a low temperature in Mumbai, right? [Smirked]

Abhi: We asked you a simple question! Being a psychiatrist you yourself is nervous! Strange[smirked] Do you need water?

Naina: No... No... I don't know any Siddharth Nigam [nervous]

Avu: Good! You know him! You yourself surrendered! We didn't tell you his surname! Did we?

Abhi: Yep! How do you know his surname? Infact how do you know him?

Naina: [tears rolled down her cheeks] Yes! I know him! But I'm sorry I can't tell you anything about him! SORRY I can't help you!

Avu: [sighed] Ma'am please tell us! You know how many innocent lives are going in SKM collegehostel? Please ma'am help us!

Naina: Believe me I'm not involved in any of these murders!

Abhi: We know! But tell us how you know Siddharth? What's you relation with him? Why you give his college fees?

Naina: It's my decision! I can give his college fees! What's your problem?

Avu: [held her hand] Ma'am look I'm telling you one truth! That is I'm his girlfriend! I love him and I am worried about him! I just want to know his past! I want to know him from inside!

Naina: WHAT!? You are his girlfriend? No dear! You should not do this! NO! [Panicked]

Avu: What? What shouldn't I do?

Naina: Don't fall in love with him! It will end your life! It will end your happiness!

Avu: Why? Why? Please tell me!!

Naina: Okay I will tell you but promise me that you won't harm Siddharth! Promise me!

Abhi: We promise! Please do tell us!!

Naina: 15 years ago from today.....

[Mumbai 2010]

Nigam Enterprises! The most vast and famous of that time! Nigam family! Everyone knew them! The Nigam's had two sons! The elder one Abhishek Nigam and younger one Siddharth Nigam!

Avu: what? Means Siddharth is a son of a business man? Then where is his family? Father, mother?

Naina: Listen the whole!

They were a happy family! But one night changed everything! It ended everything!

One night they had to go to a party! But Siddharth was not well that day! He had loose motion and fever! So he was kept with me in my house! I was their neighbor!

Abhishek and his mom dad went to the party... And that was their most big mistake! They should not have gone to the party [weeped]

It was about 11:00 am... Siddharth couldn't sleep without his dada and mother! So he was sitting on my lap and playing with my daughter Mushkan! Mushkan and Siddharth were really good friends! They were of the same age...

I called Siddharth's mom to ask that how far were they as Siddharth needed sleep but he wasn't sleeping! His mother told me that they were just few distant!

Then I took Siddharth in my lap and made him lie on the bed...

Sid: How far is mumma, Naina mummy?

I remember he used to call me Naina Mummy [smiled with lots of pain in her eyes]

Naina: they will be just here in few minutes! [Smiled]

Sid: Okay then let me play with Mushkan!

Naina: No! You have to rest!

Sid: Please please!

Musu: Okkiee Sidd I'm sitting beside you! But you have to take rest!!

Sid: Okkk!!

Then Siddharth and Mushkan were talking when suddenly the phone ranged!

I picked it up!

Naina: Hello?

Sm1: This is Inspector Adhikary! Who are you?

Naina: Inspector Adhiraky? What? This is Siddharth's mother's number?

Inspector: This is was theast call on her phone so we called it!

Naina: Yes I called her to ask that how far are they?

Inspector: Ohhh! Sorry but we have a bad news! They met an accident! Mr and Mrs Nigam are spot death! The accident happened in the Pune road! The car banged with a truck and blasted! The truck driver ran away!

Mt heart sanked! The phone fell down from my hands! The first thought that came was what to tell to that little soul who was lying in fever! He was just a six year kid! How can he live without his mother?

Naina: And Abhishek? Is he fine? A 15 year old boy!!!

Inspector: No we couldn't find any 15 year old boy in the car! Only Mr and Mrs Nigam's dead body is there!!!

I was panicked! I told the officer that Abhishek was also with them! The officer told that they will try to find!

I was helpless! How could I tell that little child that now he is an orphan! How??? I started crying!

Then suddenly Mushkan came... I hugged her... I had no way... I told her everything.... Mushkan also cried...

Then Siddharth, Mushkan and me went to the spot! I was totally blank! When we reached there then the media, the crowd! The place was full of chaos! I looked at Siddharth! That little boy was shivering! He couldn't accept this!

Hey sweet peoples, hope you liked this chapter!!! Let's see what will happen next]