Just forget about past. I just know one thing and it's that, i need you for myself. I'm not asking for anything more. But just a lil bit of you, only if you are comfortable with me. He whispered in my ear.

You can have me kook! Engulf me in your arms. I want to feel the warmth of your love. I spoke gently massaging his back.

He looked at me and bit his lips. It gonna be hot as hell and will feel like heaven , sweetheart! He seductively spoke while tracing his finger from my face to neck.

I unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off his body. My hands automatically went to his well toned abs. A satisfactory smirk appeared on his face. His hands then went to my shirt and he took it off. I was feeling so shy bcoz it was my very first time to have such moments.

I dig my face in his chest bcoz of shyness. Incase if no-one ever told you , you are the most beautiful women i ever landed my eyes on! He kissed below my ear while rubbing my back.

Leaving me in my undergarments, he laid me down on his bed and hovered over me.  I don't like to rush out things when it comes to you y/niee. I want the experience new things with my love! Attaching his forehead with mine he spoke.

I cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips softly. Wrapping his buffy body around me he started to give multiple kisses on my face. Slowly heading towards my neck he began to give open mouth kisses. The warm sensation of his lips, trailing down my neck curled my toes in pleasure.

Ahh~ J-jungkook~ a soft moan escaped from my mouth. He looked up at me with smiling face and gave me a flying kiss.

Loved it to hear my name like this from you. He spoke and again with that he continued to mark my body.

TIME SKIPS
NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL
(AUTHOR'S POV)

Yeah! She is y/n! A girl spoke looking at her phone.

No way! She seems so decent girl! I'm sure she is someone else. Another boy spoke.

Hanna passed through them. Hearing the gossips of students about you she smirked widely.

She is really decent! But she made a huge mistake in coming between me and Jungkook. She mumbled to herself while leaning against her locker.

Why the hell james, Jungkook and that b!tch y/n aren't coming? She rolled her eyes.

I should call james! He didn't receive my call last night too. I had to tell him about my plan. Hanna said and dialled james number.

Hi james! Why are you late today? She asked as james picked up the call.

Oh hi hanna! Sorry i forgot to inform. My friend is in hospital since night and I'm here to visit him in nearby village. He replied.

Oh i see. Hanna spoke.

Is there anything special to discuss? James asked.

Ofc! You remember i said I'll do anything to keep y/n away from Jungkook! Last night i made my first step...i guess this first and last step will be enough to separate their ways forever! Hanna spoke with a proud smirk.

Uh? What? Are you on line? I can't hear anything? Hanna? Hello? James ssked as he faced signals issues.

Yeah! I'm on call! Can't you hear me? Hanna shouted.

Hanna! I'll call you once i reach home! I'll be coming in a few hours..bye! He said and cut the call.

Hanna rolled her eyes and placed her phone back in bag when suddenly she heard a loud thud sound like someone fell on floor.

YOU A&&HOLE! HOW DARE YOU TO TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT?

She run on the direction where she heard people shouting.

JUNGKOOK! STOP! WHAT YOU DOING? she ran towards Jungkook who was beating up a group of boys.

He was using inappropriate words for y/n! I'll break his bones! Jungkook spoke. He was extremely furious and throwing punch on that guy.

Leave him! Look at his condition he can't even breath! Hanna tried to stop Jungkook. Jungkook jerked the body of that guy and at last throw him on floor.

That fuckin bastard! Jungkook mumbled while dusting his shirt.

NOW WHAT YOU ALL ARE DOING HERE? I'M NOT TIRED ENOUGH TO TEACH ONE MORE GUY A LESSON IF HE WANTS SO! Jungkook shouted at the students who were still there watching the drama.

They didn't say anything. Jungkook sighed and walked away in anger. Jungkook? Where's y/n? Isn't she coming today? Hanna asked while running behind Jungkook.

I don't know! He said and went to sports room.

Bro! Did you check our group chat?