𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓥𝓘

Start from the beginning

" That's

" That's...". Hange began but was momentarily speechless.

" Eren !". I shouted, my heart torn between fear and hope.

Mikasa and I instinctively moved forward to reach him, but Hange stopped us with a firm hand.

" Don't ! Right now, we don't know if Eren can recognize you two". Hange warned, their eyes locked on the burning Titan.

They were right. Eren seemed consumed by anger, his eyes ablaze with fury.

Suspense hung in the air, uncertainty and tension swirling around us as we stared at the enigmatic scene before us. The fate of not just our mission, but the entire city, seemed to hinge on the outcome of this battle. And as the flames danced around Eren's Titan, an ominous feeling settled over us.

The Female Titan, still recovering, pushed Eren's Titan away and attempted to flee. But Eren was relentless. He charged after Annie's Titan and tackled it to the ground, the impact causing the ground to tremble beneath our feet.

" He's not giving up". I said, my voice filled with both awe and worry.

Mikasa and I watched helplessly as the battle raged on. Eren's Titan displayed incredible strength and determination, but Annie's Titan was not to be underestimated. It covered its vulnerable neck and retaliated fiercely, elbowing Eren's Titan in the jaw and delivering a swift kick that sent it flying into a nearby building.

" No ! She's going to get away !". Armin shouted in desperation.

" I won't let that happen !". Mikasa declared, her eyes never leaving the unfolding battle.

" Me neither !". Oluo chimed in, ready to jump into action.

Mikasa swiftly moved into position, using her blades to cut off the fingers of one of the Female Titan's hands. Oluo followed suit, severing the other hand, causing Annie's Titan to lose balance and fall to the ground. 

Without wasting a moment, Eren's Titan charged forward, delivering powerful blows that tore off the Female Titan's arms and head, sending them flying towards the bridge where Commander Erwin was standing. 

" It was quite an epic scene". I thought.

I watched as Eren's Titan lowered itself down to the Female Titan's body, causing confusion and concern among us. 

" What is this stupid boy doing ?!". Draco exclaimed. 

Hange chimed in," Ah ! Crap ! He'll eat the girl inside, too !". 

" Don't, Eren !". Jean shouted. 

 " Eren ! Stop !". I yelled.

Just as Eren's Titan was about to consume Annie, it suddenly halted, fixated on her. The tension escalated when an explosion erupted from the Female Titan.