Chapter 4

It was the day before Luna's birthday and both girls had slept in unintentionally, they had a fair bit to do before tomorrow's party, but it wouldn't take too long. Luna woke up to the sound of Taylor's singing coming from the kitchen. She rubbed her eyes and smiled, hearing the singer sing both parts to 'A Whole New World' from Aladdin.

                Luna got out of bed, sprayed some deodorant on herself and walked to the bathroom to make sure she looked a little bit presentable. As she walked into the kitchen she saw Taylor washing up some pots and pans.

                "A whole new world!" Taylor sang, not realising Luna was behind her,

                "Don't you dare close your eyes." Luna sang the next part to the song, making the older girl jump and turn, a frying pan in her hands. "Woah, okay, this is Aladdin not Tangled!" Luna laughed as Taylor put the frying pan down.

                "You scared the life out of me, I thought you were still asleep!" Taylor said, drying her hands off on a nearby towel, "I didn't want to wake you, I made cookies. I wanted to wait for you to get up before I made the cake, but I was being inpatient and cookies are the next best thing."

                Luna grabbed the towel and started drying up what Taylor had already washed. "It smells amazing in here!" She said as she smelt the air.

                "How did you sleep?" Taylor asked, washing up the rest of the items she'd used to bake the cookies and the pancakes she'd made herself for breakfast.

                "I slept well. How about you?" Luna asked.

                "I slept okay, I didn't get to sleep until late but when I was asleep it was great." Taylor smiled, knowing Luna knew what she was doing.

                "So how many people did you kill last night?" Luna laughed at her own joke.

                "A few. I like to do this thing where I like their post, then I like their freak out posts too. That's always fun to do." Taylor laughed. "Have you seen the candids?"

                "Yeah. And the things people have been saying about them." Luna replied. "The candids are cute, I don't know what the big deal is." She added.

                "Wait, what? Are you getting hate from this?" Taylor was shocked to hear what Luna had said. "I was just talking about how cute they were."

                "Yeah, I don't like opening my ask box or notifications anymore." Luna nodded, all of this had really gotten to her. She didn't think it would but it did. "There are lots of nice messages too, but most of it is horrible." Luna paused, "actually, I mostly get 'hey Luna, can you get Taylor to look at this please?' but after that it's horrible messages, then there are very few nice messages, but it's cool." Luna shrugged. She didn't want it to look like this was getting to her, but it was, and it sucked.

                "No. That is not cool." Taylor said, showing Luna the cupboard to put the last bowl into. "Why are people so horrible? You deserve this more than anything, you've done so much for other people and never ever ask for anything in return. You've been backing me for nearly 7 years, we've been speaking for nearly 7 years. Why shouldn't I be able to meet my friend? Why shouldn't I be able to invite my friend, who just so happened to be a fan first, over to stay in my apartment for 2 weeks? You deserve to be here so much, don't ever think you don't. I asked your mom if you could stay, why shouldn't you, you do so much for your mom and never get time away, I want to be able to provide a place for you to come to get a little rest bite, I wanted to let you have a vacation from your life. This isn't fair on you Luna. This makes me so mad." Taylor shouted, pacing around her kitchen.