I nodded opening the folder starting to look through the songs.

"what if i got a song ? can i add it ?" I asked seeing this was basically a album.

"You write ?! Why you ain't tell me" he asked shocked

"because i don't... it's an old song that i wrote when i was in prison" I said with a shrug.

I made a song about Nicki after she left. She was on my mind bad and I was bored so I thought why not.

"Let me hear it."

I scrunched my face "i don't have it"

"Sing it beyonce. Sing the hook" he demanded.

I huffed "i don't wanna"

"Beyonce" he said sternly. I rolled my eyes before starting to sing it

"iii am in love you, you set me free, i can't do this thing called life without you here with me cause I'm- dangerously in love with you." I sung softly to him.

He nodded "I like it"

"It doesn't have an instrumental though" I said. "So ? We can give it one" he shrugged.

"That's what we're gonna focus on first alright ? Then later on in the week you'll be ready to record it"he told me and I nodded still looking at the songs while we walked in and he started to greet people.

I seen a song tittle "Signs" and actually like it.

The only bad part was the sign that it's saying I'm in love with. I tapped bubba making him look back down at me.

"can i change this from scorpio to saggittarius ?" I asked him pointing at the lyrics.

Nicki is a Sagittarius and that's who I'm in love with.

"Go ahead. Scorpio the best to fall in love with though" he said making me scoff. Not with the way he be acting

He took us to the studio room introducing us to everybody. "And this the producer right here" he said taking me over there

When I seen her my smile instantly dropped. I just can't fucking escape her.

"Hey beyonce" she started walking over to me with that stupid ass smirk on her face

"Aye bey you remember keri from school right ?" Bubba asked looking over at me. "Y'all was like bestfriends, remember ?"

I rolled my eyes looking away.

She was not my bestfriend.

"Yea she remember me" keri said with a smile grabbing my hand and I snatched it away glaring at her.

"It's like that ?" She frowned. I nodded walking away from her going to take a seat.

I put the headphones in my ear opening up the folder and the first song I decided to listen to was signs.