𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 20: 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒹ℯ𝒶𝓁

Start from the beginning

Jiwoo, Wooin, and Subin immediately turned to look at him when they heard a thud. They then saw Jisuk sitting on the floor while trembling.

"Huh? What's with you all of a sudden?", Subin asked while not feeling a hint of worry to him. She just looks at him like he's a crazy person.

Jisuk and Wooin approached Jisuk and help him get up.

"Are you alright, Jisuk?", Jiwoo asked worriedly.

"I-I'm alright.", Jisuk stuttered while he kept on looking at Aiza in fear.

Jiwoo turned to look at the direction Jisuk is staring at. He immediately know the reason the moment he saw both Kayden and Aiza glaring at Jisuk.

'Oh! Ms. Aiza and Mr. Kayden feel offended by being called dumb and fat.', Jiwoo thought while feeling awkward over the tension between them.

"Anyway, Jiwoo. Did you have the ability to commune with animals too?", Subin asked as he took off the bandages that is wrapped around Jiwoo's arms.

"Oh! It's not good enough to be called an ability, I can only use it on those two cats and that mouse.", Jiwoo replied.

"That's still amazing... We're talking about Cain Luterain here.", Subin said joyfully.

"Can you spar with me using your communion ability someday?", Subin asked excitedly to Jiwoo. The three boys (Jiwoo, Jisuk, and Wooin) froze after hearing what Subin said since they know very well that the animals Jiwoo said he was communicating with are not just ordinary animals.

"No!", Jisuk shouted. Everyone flinched upon hearing Jisuk shout. They all then turned to look at him.

"You're going to die!", Jisuk added while trembling in fear.

Even though Jisuk says it out of concern, Subin thought that he is still looking down on her, considering the fact that she was recently defeated by Duke Grane.

Out of annoyance, she kicked Jisuk's face which made Jisuk fall on the floor. She then stomped him hard while Jisuk crouched to protect himself from her kicks.

As usual, Jiwoo would look at them in worry while Wooin felt embarrassed just by looking at them. On the other hand, the three animals had fun looking at their fight, they felt as if they are watching an action movie.

"By the way, I heard Iseul is going back suddenly.", Wooin said while he turned his head to look at Jiwoo.

'Oh! That guy can talk.', Aiza thought while looking at Wooin. She was a bit surprised of hearing him talk because, among the three of them, he is the most silent one.

"Why? The academy is not over yet.", Jiwoo asked confusedly.

"The dog that's always with Iseul is badly injured. So she's going back to treat him.", Subin stopped stomping Jisuk and talked to Jiwoo.

"But there's a treatment facility within the academy too.", Jiwoo said.

"I don't know. I guess she wants him treated at MIR since they're specialized in animal care.", Subin replied, feeling sad about Iseul's situation.

After talking, the three of them waved goodbye to Jiwoo and left. Jiwoo then sat on the stair, feeling down after hearing about Iseul.

"If they have to go back, the injury must be serious. Go ask her yourself. She's been hanging about outside for some time now.", Kayden said to Jiwoo.

Jiwoo immediately went outside and talked to Iseul for a while. Meanwhile, Aiza is debating in her mind, thinking if she should volunteer herself to heal the dog or not.