63- Chasing The Runaway Pt2.

Start from the beginning

Jungkook immediately asked for direction.

"You'll walk this way, up that hill. First you'll pass by the vegetable fields, then cross a small apple orchard, past that, there will be the tangerine trees, walk a few more miles to the left you will see the burial ground. The walk becomes steep towards that place. Just follow the cleared paths, you won't get lost."

"Ok, bro. You can do this." Encouraged Namjoon.

"Just try to be calm and be patient. Don't be too rushed." Yoongi further advised.

"Jimin this time won't be easily persuaded to believe you.." reminded Tae.

"So don't force him if he is adamant in not listening to you." Added Jin.

"He has good reasons not to. So tread very carefully not to hurt him this time. Be very sincere in everything you say." Hobi advised with a hint of a warning.

"Fighting!" All chorused together.

Jungkook immediately went on his way.

While the others were made comfortable as the friends all looked bone-tired.

They were offered water and delicious native foods and were suggested to take a good nap later in their comfy, airy little rooms.

***********

Jungkook took in a good deep breath and a hopeful prayer before setting off to find Jimin.

After walking the long hilly distance, he spotted the younger seemingly in deep thought, wandering through the apple orchard.

With fast beating heart, he rushed to meet his fiancé who was looking somber. Jungkook instantly realizes how much he misses him even after only a short time of not being with him. He was distraught seeing and thinking about Jimin being in a sorrowful state.

He was uncertain of how to approach him and explain and all he wanted to do is take him in his arms straight away and kiss him deeply.

"Jimin.."

Jimin was jolted out from his deep reverie and looked up to see Jungkook a few meters in-front of him. His steps faltered then stood rooted to the spot.

Words failed him as his jaw dropped and he stared at Jungkook wide eyed. Simultaneously, his face showed an ever changing emotions of bitterness, anger and sadness. Tears welled up in his eyes.

""W-What are you d-doing here?"

Jungkook took slow steps forward, lessening the distance between them. "Jimin, I'm here to take you back with me." He said ever so lovingly with soft, persuading eyes.

Jimin stepped back. "L-Leave... just leave right now! Don't come near me! I don't want to see you anymore!"

Jungkook continues to stride closer "I won't leave you, Jimin. Never. Please give me a chance to explain what happened. I'm sorry. I'm very I'm sorry if I hurt you but please let us talk."

"Go away! I am not going to listen to any of your lies!" Jimin shoved Jungkook's chest, making the taller stagger backwards and Jimin broke into a run.

"Jimin! stop!" Jungkook chased after him and being faster, he caught him and both pitched forward when Jungkook tried to stop the younger by putting his arms around him.

They both were taken off balance that they rolled and tumbled down the soft, grassy ground.

Jungkook was soon spreadeagled on top of Jimin.

Jimin layed gasping, his cheeks burned crimson as he found himself imprisoned between Jungkook's extremities and pinned down by Jungkook's body. The pleasing sensation of Jungkook's weight on top of him crawled instantly.