2 - Trouble The Day After

There was a loud frenzy in the media the morning after, with the news of a hot scandal involving a very eligible, wealthy, famous heir of a multi-billion dollar company and an unknown blond figure, who, majority of the Jungkook fanatics and wannabe-lovers thought was so wretchedly lucky.

The business tycoon, Mr. Jeon was calmly contemplating with his fingers tightly held together on his downcast face, trying to breath normally, in.. out... in.. out. He was having a private talk with his son in his immaculately furnished office.

"But father, these are.. these are just groundless rumors! They are just stupid tabloid gossips, it will die down!" Jungkook defended himself to the elder who was trying to control his raging emotion.

A loud thud was heard! Jungkook was a bit shaken from the sound of the elder's fist hitting the table. Mr. Jeon was mad. The atmosphere intense.

Mr. Jeon was a man in his early 50's. He is undeniably handsome even at his age. He looks serious- cold but elegant, attractive and dignified.

"Groundless? You call these photos groundless?Are you being stupid Jungkook? Have you seen the videos?.."

Jungkook was flabbergasted. How can he be so stupid?

"No, you haven't, have you? ... I didn't too. I can't bear to watch it! Thank goodness they said it was just a short-lived and indistinct video..but still.. These are more than just your usual secret rendezvous, your casual flirting and clubbing and wild partying! This, this is an outright dirty scandal mocking us in the face! How could you be so careless?" The elder sighed in desperation. The muscles on his face hardening, controlling his temper.

Jungkook was lost for words. He busied himself scanning through his phone and see the video scandal and photos.  He became extremely troubled. This is really bad compared to the past, milder scandals.

There are photos showing him hovering over someone on bed, he was naked only partly covered by a blanket. That person seemed naked also underneath him but was covered partly by him. Another photo pictured him laying on top of that someone and seemed to be kissing his neck, another photo showed the morning scenario, when he was fully awake and talking to the slim guy on the bed, both of them shirtless and another one a photo of that young, blond, pretty man leaving the resort.

And the video- Thank heavens it was just short and undetailed and a bit fuzzy and it was showed only upto the moment they were making out.

He never had any dirty sex scandal in his whole damned life until now.

All these were surely taken from outside the window from a distance except the photo wherein the other guy was leaving. He remembered the curtains were opened when he woke up. So whoever did this really stayed up all night, really had a great open view like it was handed to him in a golden platter.

It has been a while that he didn't had any scandalous media attention as he honestly does his best to have a better image and be a worthy heir to the magnate's throne.

He admits he used to be rebellious and wild and was hesitant to take on responsibilities because he loved his freedom and carefree life.

But those wildfree days he did try to curtail.  He had changed his ways and for a while now has been doing the ideals of his father.

The truth is, he highly regards his father's hard-work and dedication, his father's admirable courage and his success story. Therefore he loves and values his father's legacy. Didn't he even prove his competence and efficiency in heading one of their major luxury hotel-owned chains?

However, he is still a high-spirited, youthful, active person and single, in his mid 20's. There will always be some slip ups like the party the other night.