❤︎︎ 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜 ❤︎︎

We've been through so much.

Chika lightly knocked me on the head with her knuckle and then ruffled my hair up. Whining, I shooed her away while desperately trying to fix my hair, I needed to look perfect for graduation and pictures.

Every day together has been special and one of a kind, though I doubt I could recall all of it.

"Woah! The pictures turned out so good!" My eyes glittered as I pointed at the graduation picture with delight. Hori and Yuki quickly shuffled behind me to get a closer look and I smiled brightly as they both held looks of joy from the photo.

Most of the memories have vanished with the flow of the wind, but many of them are still saved closely.

The wind blew into my hair, causing me to spit and throw my hands about as I tried to get it out of my face. As my hair rested back to behind shoulders, my eyes lit up at the sight of Tooru who stood a few steps before me and my lips curved into a smile.

I'm sure they're..

—————————

School trip

"Kyoto! Fall leaves! Temples!" Yuki gasped out as her lips curved into a wide smile, her hands hanging in the area as she bounced around in excitement. Ishikawa frowned at her but I was quick to support her with her joyful mood. "The fall leaves are so pretty! Look at those colours!" I spun around before stopping in front of Yuki who nodded her head eagerly with what I was saying.

Her head turned left and right, right and left before she stopped and pointed at the trees surrounding us. "Look at all the trees-!" She got cut off as Ishikawa covered her mouth with his hand, not wanting to hear another peep from out of her mouth. "Yoshikawa, cool your jets" he looked away for a second before a hand came flying at his head. "Tooru, don't boss me around!" She whacked him with annoyance.

"Yuki! Don't hit him!" I gasped as I pulled her hands away from his head as he deflated in expression and rubbed at the place she had hit him. I then frowned at Hori and Miyamura who were mumbling on about stuff from behind us, not bothering to help me in this situation at all. "He deserves it [Yn], just let me do this!" She wined while flapping her arms around, trying to get away from my grip on her.

"Forward! Let's continue the journey!" I then cheered out, letting go of Yuki's arms which caused her to almost fall from the sudden chance of position. I marched forward and further down the path, gesturing the others to follow me to which they soon did. "What's with you and the trees you two, they're not special" Ishikawa groaned lightly as he held his hands in his pockets. I gasped and stopped right where I stood, making him bump into me.

"How dare you say such things to the beautiful trees, they're so pretty!" I then lightly smacked him on the arm before hooping my arm around Yuki's and continuing to walk down the path, closing my eyes and puffing my cheeks up in annoyance from the rude things Ishikawa said just then about the nature surrounding us. I had to stop once again when a figure came into view, the bushy green hair was enough to tell me who it was.

"Took you guys long enough!" Iura held a bright grin as he called out to us before we stopped right in front of him. "Hey, Shu" Ishikawa greeted him with a monotone voice, a bit tired already. "Iura! It's so great to see you!" I bounced up and down with a new found energy, to which he scratched at his cheek with a light pink dusted on them. Iura was a great friend and person to be around.

"Yo!" Yuki greeted him enthusiastically too, smiling softly at him. "No one else is here though" Ishikawa then butted in and looked at him with confusion "not a single soul!" Yuki was quick to add after Ishikawa. "I bet your yelling scared them off" Ishikawa muttered, turning his head towards Yuki with a slight glare "what was that?!" She was quick to bark at him. This whole time, Iura held a blank stare towards them, still smiling as before.