❤︎︎ 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝❤︎︎

It's something I can't explain, a feeling that feels warm on a chilly day. A feeling that is unexpected, a feeling that stings in your heart. A feeling that my heart knows but a feeling that my mind can't explain. A feeling that's worth having.

It's something I can't say, words that get choked up in my throat when I try to speak. Simple words that hold a deep meaning, words that hold such value. Words that I want to tell you but I'm unable to say. Words that are worth saying.

Just three simple words..

𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

—————————

I stared down at my phone, Miyamura sent me an email to alert me that Hori had fell down with a fever and she couldn't come to school. With a sigh I flipped my phone closed and leant down to adjust my shoes before starting to leave the entry arch of my house.

I had plans to walk to school with Hori today but those were now just cancelled. I couldn't blame her, to everyone's surprise is started raining a lot just a few days back, it would make sense if Hori caught a cold from being in the open when it started pouring down.

I myself had also been caught up in the rain, unlike Hori however I didn't get sick. With a yawn, I stretched my arms over my head and bent back a little so I could stretch out my back. "Tired?" The sound of a newcomers voice had startled me as I jumped back and turned to face them.

"Iura, you scared me" placing my hand over my now faint heart, I let out a trembling sigh as Iura just chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck. I had been talking to Iura a lot lately, we just bumped into each other often by pure accident. My eyes then narrowed, I was just now realising that I had been around Iura more then Ishikawa.

It's not like I was doing it on purpose but, whenever I did see him he just happened to be around Yuki who was clinging to him. I never got a chance to talk to him alone anymore, maybe it was for the best. "Hey, why'd your expression go so sour just now?" Iura snapped me out of my trance with a poke at my forehead.

"Sorry, I got distracted by my own thoughts" with a mumbled, I swiped his hand away from my forehead and continued walking along head with Iura by my side. "I heard that Hori came down with a fever, poor girl, good thing that Miyamura is looking after her" trying to make conversation, I brought up the topic about Hori.

"Do you think Miyamura and Hori are dating?" Iura's question hadn't caught me off guard, it's the same thing I ask myself as well. "I'm not too sure, though I don't think they'd make a bad couple" smiling, I imagined them as if they were actually dating, it was a nice thought to have processing through my mind.

"Who do you think would make a cuter couple, Miyamura and Hori or.. me and you" Iura grinned with tease as he waved his eyebrows up and down. I stuck my tongue out at the thought and then laughed it off "no way, Hori and Miyamura for the win" I then smiled and crossed my arms with please.

"Understandable, you like someone else anyways, right?" Iura then smiled as well as he looked down at me. A small blush spreads across my face as I then looked down out of shyness, did everyone know? Did I make it too obvious? "Don't worry, Ishikawa is too dense to realise your feelings for him" Iura then reassured.

"Can't say if that's good or bad anymore" with a sigh, I looked up to the schools entrance with determination running through my blood. "You know what, I'll say it, today! I'll tell him!" Yelling with cheer, Iura froze up and his jaw dropped at my new accusation. "What?! Are you crazy?!" He grabbed my shoulders and stared deep into my eyes.

"Maybe, but I've liked him for years now! Like.. almost seven years! Don't you realise how long that is, I can't keep it hidden forever" I rubbed my cheeks with my hands and then let out a groan. Iura dropped his hands from my shoulder and sighed "just, don't go messing it up, this is a big thing" he then pat my head and started heading to the cafeteria.