❤︎ ︎𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 ❤︎︎

"Holy shit, Hori from class one?! Dude I thought she was single!"

"Hori? You've got an elective with her, right?"

"She's way too good for him, beauty 'n' brains in one"

Hori, Yuki and I walked down the halls together, they were chatting happily away and I couldn't tell if they were ignoring all these loud chats about her or if they really just weren't listening hard enough to hear.

"Hey guys.." I turned to face them, I lightly tapped on Yuki's shoulder and she sadly gazed at me. Ah I see, Yuki was hearing it too, she just didn't want to bring it up in front of Hori. Though, if we could both hear it then Hori could as well.

I gazed over Hori and watched as she smiled towards us, she was just pretending not to hear it and not let it get to her. Hori never really cared about her reputation, maybe it was a good thing that she's not letting them get to her with their stupid words.

Stopping in my tracks, I let the other two continue to walk before I turned my heel and stomped my way over to two of the boys who kept whispering about her. "Mind your own business! Stop whispering about peoples lives when it doesn't concern you!" I grabbed their ears and yelled at them.

"Hey who.. Ah [Yn]!" They both turned to me and then nervously swapped glances. "We're so sorry, we won't talk about it again" they both spoke with apologetic tones while bowing down before they turned the corner and ran off. "...it shouldn't have been that easy" my eyes twitched as I watched them run off.

"[Yn], hurry up!" At the realisation of my disappearance, Yuki and Hori stood together further up ahead from where I was and shouted to me to catch up. "Coming!" Staggering my way over to them, I smiled as I came in front of them with a innocent expression. Yuki only sighed and started dragging me to class with her, I wined as she pulled me and Hori only laughed at the scene that was unfolding.

"Have you heard? Miyamura and Hori are totes a thing!"

"You're joking! She's with that emo looking guy?!"

"What is wrong with her? Girl needs some standards!"

"I know, right?!"

I went quiet as we stood at the side of the classroom door. All of the girls in the room were talking about it, but Hori didn't look the slightest affected by it. She just listened in with her usuals stare, but even if she could ignore it, could Miyamura?

"Excuse me.." opening the classroom door, my feet slapped against the flooring as I walked in, most of the girls looked over to me with smiles. "Hey, [Yn], you and Hori are surely close friends! What's up with her? She really knows how to pick them, huh?" The started laughing and mocking her right in front of me.

"Seeing as how Miyamura doesn't have an attitude like you, I think she does know how to pick them" as the words left my mouth I then walked past them, not fast enough to miss their gasps and burning stares. "Hey Miyamura, how you holding up with.. all this?" Peering down, I stood in front of Miyamura's desk with a sympathetic smile.

"How would you be holding up if the whole school was talking about you?" Not meaning to come off as harsh, his tone was soft and almost hard to hear. My smile slowly faded as I then frowned at the thought of it "I wouldn't be holding up at all" answering with my own feelings, I then sighed and crouched down so I could be next to him.

"I personally think that they're just jealous, they can't be happy themselves so they decided to chew at others happiness" speaking from my heart, I slightly smiled. "As long as Hori likes you for as you are then why should anyone else's opinion matter? Even if everyone else hates you, as long as that one person doesn't then it's okay"